regarding special classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cido

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
At the end of the day, this is Open Beta. Its all just a test, the servers will be wiped come launch.

MAU is strong because your not in +4, Yes my MAU is stronger because im RL, they already took out MB stop moaning. We have a higher population, go shout at CCR.
And stop triggering each other. It could be worse, I ask the bells not to PK in open world and promote non toxic game-play. If you want us to sit out a CW just ask, or get your Race Leaders to side with bells or w.e.

This game has never been balanced and never will be.

CaTv

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hey, i can understand, why people say that MAU is op, im a sm in bells now, i have a +7 weapon and i can do the same dmg to mages and tanks. Just give alittle more time for new updates its going to balance out. Dont forget that its still a beta

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
yes, im fine with cid plan. if you need mine, we all can skip cw , so that we have 2 hours mining window on each war time. hows that?

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
now that you guys KNOW how yo use strategies , support buffs and inanna properly, dont you think you have A PARTICULAR SOMEONE to thank for? for example me, the magnificent strategist? :p

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Are you really that lonely, that you need to go as far as making others salty so you can argue with other people in this forum? :Dash1:

jackbrothers

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
bellato simply lose because chip started at 71%, and the numbers of people joining war is the same with acc + cora
Don't you see how many acc chip left at the end of the war??

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
it started at 71% , why bells can deal damage to your chip is because bells are running away from clash. we lost the pvp already thats why we do pvc , player vs chip.

yeah, many people are so lonely. they cry at forum at how strong other race is when they dont know how to play, thats, quite lonely, yeah.

Cido

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So why your all complaining about MAU's. The last week of CW have been ACC + CORA Vs Bells. At first it was fun, ACC Claim that liquid broke there neutral treaty agreement in open World PvP so thats why this situation has happened in the past week. (Hes not been online in 5 Days, so that is a lie.) Anyway there are 0 bells left now that are archons or above level 50, so have fun on your CW vs the 2 or 3 Cora that play. I will still log on every CW as duty of Race Leader, Keep an eye on population. But i wont prioritise helping a community that other races don't seem necessary on a new server.

lordhaseo1

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
wow im not a pvp server player, but this post is full of bullshet crybabies. you claimed to have played rf for a long time but complain to losing agains mau at pvp server 1 month old? just delete your rf and play weak games. i reccomend luna for crybabies. luna good for crybabies . i've seen worse situation at bellato classic when 1 ISIS , i repeat, 1 ISIS without the user can take down a single chip. and a 1 STRIKER can take down a single chip, but i see no crybabies there.

can you do me a favor? exile yourself from hard game like rf. you crybabies are toxic , play luna good :Negative::Negative::Negative:

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Gentleman, lets close this discussion already, its going out off the main topic (too far actually). the first problem is that we are clearly not discussing how OP MAU is, the problem is that MAU(Armor Rider) is too easy to play, because the player got full xp inside of MAU and even people with different main class (war,ranger,mage) will cross job to Armor Rider first to get easy xp (yeah i get it "strategies" ,whatever) -in the official server you wont get full xp inside of MAU- and the second one is that Paimon need to be fixed, since its so tanky and deal a lot of damage, which he ( yeah i called him a he, got a problem?) as tank shouldnt do. the game is still in Beta phase and thats why we trying to tell the admin to balanced it so the outcome will be acceptable for all players. Please read the first post in this thread before replying or stating your argument. if you got a problem with me or the one that started this thread please contact them personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.