regarding special classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
hey mr jackbrothers , if you really have done your research then, you will know that ChasyJr has already levelled up to high level prior to patch 0.3 . no, they cant tank giant baba and RHS after patch 0.3 try it yourself without any help, make a new char and i will follow you to see if you can level easily with mau.
you will also know that pure summoner or any other class that xclass to summoner can easily level up by themselves with just using animus. you can ask DANGER for how many lowbie he needs to help from lvl 47/48 untill lv 53 so they can level for themself at novajan

im not bringing mau pros and cons, but im talking about one of the things we're discussing because im playing it after patch 0.3 i cant say very much for animus cause im not a pro player in cora, i just try using summoner and as far it is good. my hecate can solo kill most of mob of my level while im looting. isis is meh , inanna heals me for 3.7k faster than potions. but thats all i know, im not a cora players so i cant say much about animus , but i can say much about mau for consideration of making tweaks. you cant says armor rider level easily after patch 0.3 . i levelled easier with animus at 50-51 than with mau , in comparison.

Cido

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Just so you all know, as 50% of announcements are in Russian and not put in ENG. The cash shop has talics, nice way to kill the only purpose for a CW
GG.

Cido

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
They wouldn't be over if we had MAU blessing in game, but I don't complain enough to nerf everything that doesn't support my race.

Anyway, today I just proved that I can role anything else and be +6 in a few hours, how unfun. CW sole purpose is talics.... No need to attend it anymore. This community is the description of NaCl

Last edited:

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
They wouldn't be over if we had MAU blessing in game, but I don't complain enough to nerf everything that doesn't support my race.

Anyway, today I just proved that I can role anything else and be +6 in a few hours, how unfun. CW sole purpose is talics.... No need to attend it anymore. This community is the description of NaCl

To tell you the truth Mau Blessing still exist in the game, i saw it maybe last week ,when doing the stocker lava at volcanic cauldron ( i know, because i looted it for troll purpose). Well if you can +6 in few hours ,congrats!! , can you share your tips on how to be +6 in under few hours? because i cant even +5 a normal 65 weapon :Help:(i know its not your problem). If you got no tips to share or a guide on how to be +6 in few hours (the word "few" is relative, maybe 30+ hours? JK :Blum:) then you must be the luckiest person ever to have walked on our beloved earth. ( or you maybe are some mysterious being from some other universe who can modify their own luck :Sun Bespectacled:)

for me and maybe other who shares my opinion, the purpose of CW is not only talics, but is to show how Alpha you are to the other races.
have a good day sir, and maybe would you care to share your experience on how to be +7 next time? since you know, +6 for you is not that much of a challenge. looking forward to it.

jackbrothers

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point

First of all, MAU blessing is still in game. And second of all, maybe you can come down here with your full +6 set of weapon and armor and battle us, or maybe you just spitting nonsense over here?

you are proved to be so much alpha by hitting chip alone my friend :))

Forgive us my friend. If bellato that has population big enough to create 2 guilds are too scared to face acc + cora that has only 1 party at max, then it is our fault :Victory:

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
forgive me my friend , dont talk nonsense you dont know anything about.

why we can make 2 guild is because there is someone having 4 pcs in his home, and have 4 ids . you want a guild? why dont you buy 4 pc's? loooool

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Well at the very least destroying chip, gives you contibution point and hero's roar if you have looted HMS. Oh yea, and stigma to the losing faction :Yahoo:

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well, thats not the point. the point is you are not fighting agains race with more players .
and as i said before, you can do it too.

i just feel sad to someone who feel alpha winning over race with less players . i dont know about the alpha race, but you are sure an alpha comedian. loool :Rofl::Rofl::Rofl::Rofl::Rofl: come join comedian troupe in italy man. you will fit as the alpha leader :))) best joke 2017 tho. sorry, i mean, "alpha joke"

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Wow thanks for the compliment, if you think i can make it big in the comedy world. Maybe i try it after i done with my degree. maybe i could be a billionaire like Rowan Atkinson.

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
yeah, im sure you will make a great one. no, actually you are funnier than mr.bean :Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol: how can him be compared to your alpha comedy skill bro?:Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol:

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
How long do you intend staying out of topic, just end it man. if you really like to win go ahead and take the trophies,if you are salty that cora and acc allying then try to fight it instead of wasting your time here, build a better equipment, make a better strategies, make a peace treaty or something like that, you are a council arent you, manage your race., this discussion could end a really long time ago. Your argument is the every sense of trolling and intended to make people angry,please man grow up, stay on the topic of the discussion not just spamming emojis and taunting like some 12 year old. if you want to continue this stupid discussion please make a thread regarding how funny i am, and you can write all the sh1t you want but not here, this is the thread to build the server to make it a better one. So please stop trolling, and create a positive critics so the discussion can stay healthy, salt free, and stay on the main topic. just stop please.

Last edited:

Cido

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
To tell you the truth Mau Blessing still exist in the game, i saw it maybe last week ,when doing the stocker lava at volcanic cauldron ( i know, because i looted it for troll purpose). Well if you can +6 in few hours ,congrats!! , can you share your tips on how to be +6 in under few hours? because i cant even +5 a normal 65 weapon :Help:(i know its not your problem). If you got no tips to share or a guide on how to be +6 in few hours (the word "few" is relative, maybe 30+ hours? JK :Blum:) then you must be the luckiest person ever to have walked on our beloved earth. ( or you maybe are some mysterious being from some other universe who can modify their own luck :Sun Bespectacled:)

for me and maybe other who shares my opinion, the purpose of CW is not only talics, but is to show how Alpha you are to the other races.
have a good day sir, and maybe would you care to share your experience on how to be +7 next time? since you know, +6 for you is not that much of a challenge. looking forward to it.

First of all, MAU blessing is still in game. And second of all, maybe you can come down here with your full +6 set of weapon and armor and battle us, or maybe you just spitting nonsense over here?

Forgive us my friend. If bellato that has population big enough to create 2 guilds are too scared to face acc + cora that has only 1 party at max, then it is our fault :Victory:

Your both dumb as each other, a week ago? Were talking about NOW - Present Tense. Not for that 1 day you played Bell because your glory hunters.
It is not in game CURRENTLY.

Yea +6? You not seen cash shop items, easy to do when you have 300k Gold From Elf Land and +7 Weps. Theres my Tip.
Your whole post just proves how toxic you are? There is no Alpha in a video game, were not in the fucking wild.
Enjoy your solo CW, Maybe youll change race you start loosing again, your worse than Man U Fans.

Im not whining, im just correcting your idocity

Last edited:

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
lol, why dont you check your own post of emojis?

how about this reply? then you must be the luckiest person ever to have walked on our beloved earth. ( or you maybe are some mysterious being from some other universe who can modify their own luck :Sun Bespectacled:) not feeling taunting? looool

yes, that's what i was teaching to you. build your race, make strategies, use support buffs, why are you still crying in this post then? lool

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
ah ill just leave this guy alone. he's an alpha comedian, what hope do i have to face agains an alpha?
goldfarmer , the magnificent strategist porting out. buh-bye alpha! looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.