regarding special classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
bro, this is a pvp server, its not all about cw. 1v1 outside crag mine matters.

you need to understand that im not saying mau is not good. its good. as good as the others special class. and remember, try to be honest. did your race use any support buff? you dont even have good strat and complain about getting killed man . cora also got a lot of glazier. why? because they know ANIMUS is OP and other class is not as good as glacier. continue with that logic . good job

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
what im seeing is batman r*aped 4 gold mau in cora chip . without nukes. dont worry, im on on that war. so how could he did that if its op

jackbrothers

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
of course mau win the cw. read my post again "on 1 v 1 mau is very bad. will never kill player 1 on 1. so for that exchange, its good on cw"

what do we want here? mau cant do 1v1 and lose cw too?

"of course mau win the cw"
Then you didn't get the point here, when the server open after reset the easiest way to win the war by soloing the chip is with MAU. after this new player will get more attracted to the winning race, which is bellato (MAU race). the new player who play at bellato will realize they can utilize MAU in so many ways for ez life.
after a week then, bellato got like 70%+ win on CW because almost all the new player chose bells and their MAU to play. then how, i ask you how can a party of gold MAU (6-8 people) lose the war when they all use Gold MAU against 2-3 cora + acc? you can split your party easily to attack and deff the chip at the same time.
So the real problem is usage of MAU on non chip war situation that gives bellato so much advantage then causing the rise of population, resulting in other race low population

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
its true that mau making bellato exploit it. but we have 2 sm and a mage too.

look, im not saying that mau is too good. what im saying is other races get a good things too and its not imba. i even switch to goliath-net type cause my catapult cannot do any damage to players cause he's moving so fast. you want to try hitting those cora archer with catapult mau? try make gold mau yourself

heres the bigger picture if you havent realize it yet. The point is not that MAU is overpowered or something. its EASY and CONVENIENT and thats what makes Bellato currently overpopulated with ofcourse none other then Armor Rider. and how other race win war when they got hit with 7k in the face for one auto-attack? if they lose war, they cant mine, cant upgrade their stuffs etc etc. and you said you got 2 SM and a mage, lol man even when you are winning the war the number of the footie at bellato is still low, can you imagine playing as the opposing race? with no MAUs as their backup plan.

cakalang99

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
how bout we go with a little math here. mage level 60+ would have approximately 11k HP. and with suport buff the HP would be increased 20%. 20% of 11k is 2200. add that to current HP will become 13200. now i skip the armor calculation cause everyone seems to use +0 armor including me. gold MAU can deal average 7k. 13200 - 7000 is 6200. so after first hit 6200 HP is left. and we all using 5k HP potion. the next HP would be 11200. then you hit the second time 7k again. 4200 is left. potions delay isnt as fast as MAU attack speed so i use double hit for 1 MAU. 4200 HP is what left after first hit of gold MAU. now im followin your idea that its not 1v1 game. so another mau hit with 4200 HP left. whats it gonna be????

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well its good thing. every race have good thing. acc and cora dont have mau as back up plan. true. but bellatian and cora ranger doesnt have launcher kit to boost their damage. bellato spiritualist dont have animus to stun their mobs and heal them. accretia dont have any good buff like cora and bellato. all race has its own good man.

and let me ask you again. did any of your race use SUPPORT buff which gives 40% attack, 20% hp and 20% def on war?

thats why, armor rider is good becuase you dont have talics yet. but when we have all talics, what good talics bring to armor rider? talics dont give anything to armor rider, even if our armor full +7 favor, Defo will still 1 hit us. while panzer only add a little damage from attack. so what you want is, you can fight mau with no talics? so when you have talics what mau can do?

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
you can run, you got speed to use pot. mau? can mau run? can mau use pot? we have to use the remaining hp, unable to run. cora cna use inanna . think it man. single mau cant chase you

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
just try make a gold mau, and join the war. i will use my cora. lets do pvp you want? i dont need race buff to blow your gold mau

cakalang99

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
you can run, you got speed to use pot. mau? can mau run? can mau use pot? we have to use the remaining hp, unable to run. cora cna use inanna . think it man. single mau cant chase you
so if cora use inana, then the user have to deal damage alone. and gold catapult have 150k HP. can i kill that?
and you said single MAU cant chase you, perhaps you forgot your formation with 1 goli to net and the other 3 cata to hit?
and 3 cata hitting is like 3 times 7k equal to 21k. whos gonna survive that? our HP is only 13.2k with support buff.

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well its good thing. every race have good thing. acc and cora dont have mau as back up plan. true. but bellatian and cora ranger doesnt have launcher kit to boost their damage. bellato spiritualist dont have animus to stun their mobs and heal them. accretia dont have any good buff like cora and bellato. all race has its own good man.

and let me ask you again. did any of your race use SUPPORT buff which gives 40% attack, 20% hp and 20% def on war?

thats why, armor rider is good becuase you dont have talics yet. but when we have all talics, what good talics bring to armor rider? talics dont give anything to armor rider, even if our armor full +7 favor, Defo will still 1 hit us. while panzer only add a little damage from attack. so what you want is, you can fight mau with no talics? so when you have talics what mau can do?
dont have talics yet? how do we supposed to obtain the talics if we cant even mine, dude seriously, talics not drop from every mobs in every neutral settlement you came cross by not even PB drops it (whics is weird) you need to earn it and the only way now is through mining or if you are dedicated enough you need to farm gold points for an amazing amount of 88k and buy the armor from the gold point npc, only to rip the talics off the armor.

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
thats what it called STRATEGIES. you can use invis pot. mau cant see you with invis pot. your weak strategy is one to blame. 150k hp? batman hit me 11k on 1 skill. he even r*aped 4 gold mau on cora chip. you ask how to kill gold mau? ask batman

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
can mau go invis? no. mau got a big texture, easy to click and target, slow movement. why you guys move fast as f , and little. hard to click. you need to put all into consideration.

you are literally want to win agains mau face to face. dude really

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
you will win soon enough. bells chip got 23% hp left. dont worry. as i said, mau supposed to be strong, cause talics dont give anything to them. if you want win early and get talics, when will mau win?

Wavequiver

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well if you can guarantee that bellato is not building their full +7 armor and weapon for their footie through this method. we can call it a day good sir.

jackbrothers

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
For your information, i have played this game for like a decade, i try many many many server, from the official until the private server. I know that new server need population and not a few of them closed because no player continue playing or the server got no donation.
So i ask you this, if in this early phase of the server bellato dominate the game and other race got almost 0 population then how can the server grow? don't talk about getting talic or whatsoever if the server is closed just a month after its released. if the server got good balance, even with the low population it can still grow bit by bit from player support and the hard work of the admin and GM.
if MAU can't be exploit like this, i'm sure the server will be more balanced.
And your 1 party of MAU can't win the war against 2-3 cora + acc then YOU are the one who can't run a strategy. who need a strategy when u already win with twice the population of two other race combined?

DUDE REALLY
how can getting invis win us the war? can we hit the chip with invisibility?

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
for your information, i have played it too i even played from episode 1 when max level is 40

yeah its true. im sure if ANIMUS cant be exploited like this, the server will be more balanced too. well, then you already have your answer. we have more people. whats your problem then? its not about imbalance or something.

DUDE REALLY, getting invis gives you escape mechanism and re-positioning. as i said, what you want is to win face to face agains mau. its out of topic if you want that. you only calculate hp def and attack, while ignoring other things. block, evasion, movement speed, healing ability, costs, reload time , buffs , etc.

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
yeah wave, as i said, it is supposed to be that way. if you guys win early, what can we do with our footie? while our mau already useless in the early, it will be more useless in the later game.

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
when defo 1 hit my gold mau (its 160k hp) . i dont mind. why? because he got high talic weapon , an archon, and using kit. render him unable to move. in cost of that he got crazy damage and range. i dont cry because i know mau is weak on late game , while defo is a donator . it is supposed to be like that. what you are facing now is what its supposed to be. if you win earlier agains lot of mau, then bellato have the most useless special class ever. its bad on the early game, and only getting worse on later game. we are early game people. later, accretia will rule . it always like that

goldfarmer

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well except we get a good players difference, and doing alliance :D just chill, i see you got a lot of players too. last war, its only me, CID and 2 more people. and on the HSK pit, its only me and CID for awhile. while i see already 4 coras. a ranger, warrior, and 2 summoners . and batman. i dunno where the other acc is. we dont have that much player differences, so dont worry your race wont lose players and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.