Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

This should'nt be a suggestion

Unlimited

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dual account during CW should'nt be allowed.

Or should we all create Bells AR With Goliath and perma net someone ?

Like seriously are you really having fun like that, the way you play RF is disgusting

And this aint QQ, just facts.

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dual account during CW should'nt be allowed.

Or should we all create Bells AR With Goliath and perma net someone ?

Like seriously are you really having fun like that, the way you play RF is disgusting

And this aint QQ, just facts.
Again shit topic :(

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
What a constructive awnser, i guess only few ppl in here can make sentences with arguments.
how many times you playing this serv? there is a bunch of topic with dual login and *mega expert* who given advice about limited windows

I have 5 pc at home and how you will disabled it for me?

Unlimited

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I don't get why people are so aggresive here.

Who said the word " Disable " ?
Many topics were talking about this ? So what, what if i create an other ?
You guys are twats, all I want is ppl to join this server so all races get more population and then it will be more fun.

Get off ur high horses for god sakes.

northy

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Perma net and ACC don't do that do they?

I do get the point you are trying to make, more so voting ALTs, as you don't know who is dual logging and who isn't at CW.

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I don't get why people are so aggresive here.

Who said the word " Disable " ?
Many topics were talking about this ? So what, what if i create an other ?
You guys are twats, all I want is ppl to join this server so all races get more population and then it will be more fun.

Get off ur high horses for god sakes.
What is your suggestion then?

Unlimited

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I'm not asking the Moderators or anyone working for this server. Im asking the players to play one and only one char at CW.

I'm asking this for the sake of this server.

Unlimited

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Perma net and ACC don't do that do they?

I do get the point you are trying to make, more so voting ALTs, as you don't know who is dual logging and who isn't at CW.
Dude lmao there is a difference between a Spec Net, and an alt Bell Goliath Perma on perma net.

I can perma debuff but this is all i can do.

brago

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Well, the most funny thing is that i can log in 5 alts but i cant play all of them at the same time. So idk what are you talking about lol. One bell changed his account (you see that? "changed" he wasnt able to play 2 chars at the same time). And about multi-windows in general - this function should be enables until servers gets some decent online

Unlimited

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Well, the most funny thing is that i can log in 5 alts but i cant play all of them at the same time. So idk what are you talking about lol. One bell changed his account (you see that? "changed" he wasnt able to play 2 chars at the same time). And about multi-windows in general - this function should be enables until servers gets some decent online
Why do you take it personally, i'm just asking every one if they could just play 1 char during CW. That's it . When it's not CW time Dual as you wish.

And you guys tend to forget, Suggestion is made so we can talk about it, you guys are too aggresive.

brago

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Why do you take it personally, i'm just asking every one if they could just play 1 char during CW. That's it . When it's not CW time Dual as you wish.

And you guys tend to forget, Suggestion is made so we can talk about it, you guys are too aggresive.
Because you created a post right after CW and i was here so

Unlimited

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
fck off! all acc use multilog! 2nd window spec ) stop it)
Listen you garbage ass punk, I bet your mother and father are sister and brother, I said IM TALKING TO EVERYONE INCLUDING ACC TOO.
Man your so stupid everytime you speak you have to be violent and irrelevant.
And stop using curse words, i'm not your friend.

northy

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dude lmao there is a difference between a Spec Net, and an alt Bell Goliath Perma on perma net.

I can perma debuff but this is all i can do.

Was I saying you net me? No I was on about the perma net my char gets at CW's. Can't say anything about another race when YOUR race does it too!

Unlimited

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Was I saying you net me? No I was on about the perma net my char gets at CW's. Can't say anything about another race when YOUR race does it too!
Ok one last time. I'm asking every race if they could stop using alts at crag mine area. This is the suggestion i wanna discuss with everyone playing here.

Since only few ACC are on this forum, if you agree i'll ask em to do the same.

loth0989

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I think this is not possible, unless everybody is willing to cooperate. but every one wants to win, so they will do in their own strategy to win CW and avoid SoD.. the only way to make it out of this mess is make ACC great again (in trump voice).. xD