Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

More suggestions (important)

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Currently talic upgrade rates are too way random and even T4 gems Fail to make +1+2 Too many times.
which is not right.

upgrading is insane hard the favor talics i used 10 on armor with t4 gems and none of them upgrades on higher rare+ armors… is that luck factor messed up other issue

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
It will be increased a little bit, but because there are not item destroy while upgrades chances will be not the same as it was on retail.

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
This is gonna be long list but there things that needs to be adressed.
These are only the suggestions after playing all 3 races and testing out most features.

First thing first You don’t have to follow original 1.5 scrips and focus on making 1.25 in a way that is fun and interesting so Don’t be Afraid to make the server Unique.
these are just Suggestions…

1. Can we be first server where crafting actually has huge impact in game….
2. Drops needs to be more random… like you could make this server more fun to grind.
3. Remove rare 1 armors from quests, add rare-1-2-3-4 armors weapons, shields, randomly drop from the monsters at low rate random stage from 1 to 15 , grades from 1-7 random ranks from 1 to 70. - like Make the Farming/Grinding intresting, Give all droppable items even more Random by adding chance of items having talics , random taliced items. I know you can make things more random
4. make the crafting Unique for everyone. Add rare 4 in crafting chance, . Add rare chance of huge sucesss crafting of armor weapon 5-7 Specifically only to crafting with random stage grade rank sucesss to come out make rank5-6 acesories craftable too. Make a custom recipes that are dificult to make but are Rewarding for people trying
5. Add random chance from monsters getting an accesory of high grade ,rare, relic ,hero grade cards posibility Of rank 1-4
6. remove T1-2 gems from game, keep t3 as random drop from lazuardians along side Ores. reduce talic from processing. Add custom materials for the rare -4 5-7 crafting.
7. remove Rare 7 normal cards from bosses, add Rare 4-7 accesory cards different Grade chance of dropping.
8. Limit the Rank to 100 ,and Stage Upgrade to rank 50 Maximum to not break game mechanics.
9. Buff the Animus, give paimon Taunt ability, Hecate Defence reduction ability, Isis - entangle ability Chance to proc, Inana - clense debuff chance.
10. Increase slightly little mau damage and defence.
11. Increase melee and range class weapon damage.

I know you can make this unique experience.
all this game just need More Randomness.
unique Crafting.
items obtainability.

You can make this test better and server unique.

Reminder this is just suggestions, if i was capable to script things and do stuff about it, i would had made it myself and created server on my own.
But im not programmer.

Anyways.

thanks for readin.

Deathlok21

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I did not play the RF 1.5A or 1.5B back in the time it had its official servers online, so i dont really know how it works, but i have to say that 1.5 had some good stuffs in it, others were bullshit and needed to be removed or re-worked.

That been said, here in RF Midway, after 7-8 years those guys developing and working this game, i played several servers here, i got say, to make this server unique as a private one, we should look for some union between RF 2.2.3.2 + 2.2.4 +1.5A + 1.5B, all those versiosn and patches have some good stuffs, features, mechanism and etc.

Also the @Xionele2 suggestions, should be considered, if i'm not mistaken, back in the time CCR.Inc had plans for giving the animus and sealed animus, some buffs or debuffs once they reached the lvl 50 rank (veteran rank, i think), this is why they have small FP bar.

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
0.1.7. is so far the best patch in game.

But we need add certain parts

here is some suggestions.

Add more random Class/Grade in crafting, drops, and upcoming dungeons in future.

Add damage changes to weapons too.

Monster Drops need rework too.

Boss drops needs rework too.

Additional damage and Additonal defence Scaling problem with melee range skills improvement.

Great Job so far ✨

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
increase Mau Accuracy to
Catapult 60 default accuracy
Golliah to 80 default accuracy

Currently Golliah and Catapult Miss SO many times.

Me and Ford Test out the Mau is very bad in Pve right now.

here is Small Suggestion

I recomend Make 2 more Extra Maus

single target Mau catapult and golliah (make them hit stronger too)

and the Area attack catapult and goliah

so thats so much as we see.

You doing great job so far ✨

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
The suggesting will be Just a small renaming of Rare- armors item type name

DDE7DA34-F321-4EF2-B295-666745AA9BB5.png
A0FE29F3-88E8-46F9-A8FA-A2AE09A36E53.png

90EFB54E-00F4-45E5-A80E-3449DCC5F493.png

This is my Suggestion. For naming of items. item Types

Rare -1 Intense
Rare -2 Advance
Rare -3 Rare
Rare -4 Unique
Rare -5 Hero
Rare -6 Relic
Rare -7 Ancient (since Leons only weapons called Leons, the Armor classified to Ancient.)

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
We need tradable armor.
I recomene making Crafted armor/weapons tradeable
or ability to turn item into cards to trade with people. …
or somethat idea.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
The suggesting will be Just a small renaming of Rare- armors item type name

View attachment 3409View attachment 3410
View attachment 3411

This is my Suggestion. For naming of items. item Types

Rare -1 Intense
Rare -2 Advance
Rare -3 Rare
Rare -4 Unique
Rare -5 Hero
Rare -6 Relic
Rare -7 Ancient (since Leons only weapons called Leons, the Armor classified to Ancient.)
It's not good idead mixed names with class item names;

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
It's not good idead mixed names with class item names;
You can rename Class items names to match the number rarity too.
like improvise

Grade Class of Item could be Letters of Marks
It maintain Quality of Mark instead having High grade rare hero arcane legend … too many words..

Grade 1 F
Grade 2 E
Grade 3 D
Grade 4 C
Grade 5 B
Grade 6 A
Grade 7 S

Simple

and then the ranks

Rare -1 Intense
Rare -2 Advance
Rare -3 Rare
Rare -4 Unique
Rare -5 Hero
Rare -6 Relic
Rare -7 Ancient

Here you go

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I just though of it…
Replace settlement and hq pb drops from current ones , reduce theyr healing recovery to minimum hq pbs

Consumable to make Grade B armor weapon shield or accessory
Rare-3 to rare - 5 No grade to Grade D stage 1 cards level 25-40 of weapon armour accesory drop from hq settlement pbs
PB Commanders could crop drop rare 4 to rare -6 cards from level 25-45 grade F to C stage 1
Elan and bm and volcano bosss drop rare 4 to rare 6 no grade to grade B level 30-50 cards random grade stage 1. Of armor wepon acesory shield
Outcast boss drop Rare 5-7 grade random from F to B cards of armor wepon accessory shield.

Dungeons drop
Low lv dungeons 25-35 dungeons - rare 3-4. grade E to B stage 1 armor weapon shield acesory between level 25-35 cards or items
Middle level 36-45 level dungeons rare 3-5 grade D to B stage 1
High level dungeons 45-60 level dungeons - rare 3-6 Grade C to A.

All high level 45-55-60 level dungeon all race dungeons In adition to high level dungeons drop a small chance of dropping rare 4-7 grade C to A stage 1 to 10 rank 1 to 50 item (weapon armor shield acesory between 40-55level in all of level categories)

Well this is huge suggestion so then you have time read this i will put it in forum suggestions too

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Reduce stage upgrade cost or make it 100% sucess

240million dalant for stage 40 upgrade is too much. For even level 40 weaon

maximum stage upgrade should cost like 30million for 49-50 stage.

for level 50 weapon If item can fail upgrade.

it does not feel rewarding if your fail upgrade once for that high price.

Keep Stage cost relevant.

The idea of its price be higher makes sense but …
People wont be a farm mashines even for long time investment.

You don’t want inflate ingame market of item prices.

i suggest reduce cost of stage upgrade or make it 100% sucess if you want keep high price.

Last edited:

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
More is price is Ridiculous now
B3A87A9A-6292-420E-8203-FD4407E2718C.jpeg

Do you think 14million for level 1 staf EVEN. To stage upgrade is Normal?…

and it Still can FAIL.

This is not right.

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So my Suggestion would be

make All item stage upgrade price same but not too expencive.

this is what i suggest

each price for race currency and increase price of stage upgrade by 500.000 dalant/cp/dicena

To make :
Stage 1 - 500.000
Stage 2 - 1.000.000
Stage 3 - 1.500.000
Stage 4 - 2.000.000
Stage 5 - 2.500.000
Stage 6 - 3.000 000

and so on
….
Stage 47 - 23.500.000
Stage 48 - 24.000.000
Stage 49 - 24.500.000
Stage 50 - 25.000.000

this Way you can keep Fail/sucess rate

Or Keep price high but make 100% sucesss

because people will have Drama over Farming spots and many people will abuse farming then…

also Item price would become ridiculous and market would inflate in game.

it is Already Very expensive even before to Stage upgrade

Ether Revert Stage upgrade Prices to match before prices or do this my suggestion for everyone

because at higher level items upgrade stage will become Nonsense overpriced.

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Suggestion of keeping Ether,Cragmine and all in game Bosses /white/red named regardless people level.
so Then drop rates will become x1 we would have fair drops

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I just though of it…
Replace settlement and hq pb drops from current ones , reduce theyr healing recovery to minimum hq pbs

Add buyable Consumables to make Grade F to C armor weapon shield or accessory.
Make it that Item with no grade could be combined in Hero combination To get grade.
Rare-3 to rare - 5 No grade to Grade D stage 1 cards level 25-40 of weapon armour accesory drop from hq settlement pbs
PB Commanders could crop drop rare 4 to rare -6 cards from level 25-45 grade F to C stage 1
Elan and bm and volcano bosss drop rare 4 to rare 6 no grade to grade B level 30-50 cards random grade stage 1. Of armor wepon acesory shield
Outcast boss drop Rare 5-7 grade random from F to B cards of armor wepon accessory shield.

Dungeons drop
Low lv dungeons 25-35 dungeons - rare 3-4. grade E to B stage 1 armor weapon shield acesory between level 25-35 cards or items
Middle level 36-45 level dungeons rare 3-5 grade D to B stage 1
High level dungeons 45-60 level dungeons - rare 3-6 Grade C to A.

All high level 45-55-60 level dungeon for all race shared dungeons In adition to high level dungeons drop a small chance of dropping rare 4-7 grade C to A stage 1 to 10 rank 1 to 50 item (weapon armor shield acesory between 40-55level in all of level categories)

Also add consumable for combining B A And S in respective all dungeons chance too dependong on dungeon difficulty
Well this is huge suggestion so then you have time read this i will put it in forum suggestions too

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
This is wrote by Me V.Lights for long long thinking how to fix Grade upgrade Prices and how to fix the Insane high Accuracy rate of Grade 3-7 also known as Grade C B A and S accuracy rate being Insanely High.

this whole Suggestion is for All single item Special Effect and aditonal effect changes to balance out Dodge and accuracy.

regardless position of mid or end game Gears - the accuracy is as double as dodge/evasion.

The reason behind it is to balance out both dodge and accuracy and give pvp more meaning.

without rework the endgame pvp will be based on who has highest accuraccy and dodge wont even help much…

This is suggestion of Reworking all armors properties to combat and match and make fair against high dodge, accuracy boosted items but in same time keep fair and balanced.
Suggestion - Reduce Accuracy bonus stat from Grades from 1 to 7 grade from F to S grade.
Make it fixed bonus instead. That does not change. Too much accuracy will break game in pvp.

This way You could Bring back Stage/Grade Upgrade Prices Of being much cheaper.

Regardless stage 1 to 50 the accuracy bonus of Grade will stay same all the time.
Grade 1 F Bonus Accuracy 5
Grade 2 E bonus Accuracy 10
Grade 3 D bonus. Accuracy 15
Grade 4 C bonus. Accuracy 20
Grade 5 B bonus. Accuracy 25
Grade 6 A bonus. Accuracy 30
Grade 7 S bonus. Accuracy 35

These changes should reflect on based on item rarity.

MELEE ARMOR. Close range armor. Pieces, special effects

Rarity. Melee Armor parts stats special effect Bonus changes.

Normal. Accuracy +5, Critical +1%, Anti-critical +1%
Rare-1 Intense. Accuracy +6, HP, FP, SP +2% , Critical +2%, Anti-Critical+1%
Rare-2 Advanced. Accuracy +6, HP, FP, SP +3% , Critical +2% Anti-critical+1%
Rare-3 Superior. Accuracy +7, HP, FP, SP +4% , Critical +2% Anti-critical+1%
Rare-4 Heroic. Accuracy +7, HP, FP, SP +5% , Critical +3% Anti-critical+2%
Rare-5 Unique. Accuracy +8, HP, FP, SP +6% , Critical +3% Anti-critical+2%
Rare-6 Relic. Accuracy +9HP, FP, SP +7% , Critical +3% Anti-Critical +2%
Rare -7 Ancient. Accuracy +10, HP, FP, SP +10% , Critical +4% Anti-Critical+3%

FORCE ARMOR. Force armor.

Rarity. Force Armor special effect Bonus changes.

Normal. Force attack power + 5%, Accuracy +1, Dodge +1, Force attack range +8%, Fp, Sp +5%
Rare-1 Intense. Force attack power + 6%, Accuracy +1, Dodge +1, Force attack range +9%, Fp, Sp +5%
Rare-2 Advanced. Force attack power + 7%, Accuracy +2, Dodge +1, Force attack range +10%, Fp, Sp +15%
Rare-3 Superior. Force attack power + 8%, Accuracy +2, Dodge +1, Force attack range +12%, Fp, Sp +15%
Rare-4 Heroic. Force attack power + 9%, Accuracy +2, Dodge +1, Force attack range +14%, Fp, Sp +15%, Critical hit +1
Rare-5 Unique. Force attack power + 10%, Accuracy +3, Dodge +2, Force attack range +16%, Fp, Sp +25% Critical hit +1
Rare-6 Relic. Force attack power + 11%, Accuracy +3, Dodge +2, Force attack range +18%, Fp, Sp +25% Critical hit +1
Rare-7 Ancient Force attack power + 12%, Accuracy +3, Dodge +2, Force attack range +20%, Fp, Sp +25% Critical hit +2

RANGE ARMOR. Long range armor. special effects Changes.

Rarity. Range Armor stats Bonus changes.

Normal. Accuracy +1, dodge +3, moving speed increase +0.08, range attack speed increase +0.01, resistance element 4%, Critical hit +1.
Rare-1 Intense. Accuracy +1, dodge +3, moving speed increase +0.09, range attack speed increase +0.01, resistance element 4%, Critical hit +1
Rare-2 Advanced. Accuracy +2, dodge +3, moving speed increase +0.10, range attack speed increase +0.02, resistance element 5%, Critical hit +1.
Rare-3 Superior. Accuracy +2, dodge +4, moving speed increase +0.11, range attack speed increase +0.02, resistance element 5%, Critical hit +2
Rare-4 Heroic. Accuracy +2, dodge +4, moving speed increase +0.12, range attack speed increase +0.02, resistance element 6%, Critical hit +2
Rare-5 Unique. Accuracy +3, dodge +4, moving speed increase +0.13, range attack speed increase +0.03, resistance element 6%, Critical hit +3
Rare-6 Relic. Accuracy +3, dodge +5, moving speed increase +0.14, range attack speed increase +0.03, resistance element 7%, Critical hit +3
Rare-7 Ancient. Accuracy +3, dodge +5, moving speed increase +0.15, range attack speed increase +0.03, resistance element 7%, Critical hit +4

LAUNCHER ARMOR long range Launcher armor special effects

Rarity Launcher armor changes

Normal. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.27 (seconds), Accuracy +4, dodge +1, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +10%, Moving speed decrease -0.02, All attack increase 1%
Rare-1 Intense. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.28 (seconds), Accuracy +4, dodge +1, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +10%, Moving speed decrease -0.02, All attack increase 1%
Rare-2 Advanced. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.29 (seconds), Accuracy +5, dodge +2, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +15%, Moving speed decrease -0.03, All attack increase 2%
Rare-3 Superior. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.30 (seconds), Accuracy +6 dodge +2, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +15%, Moving speed decrease -0.03, All attack increase 2%
Rare-4 Heroic. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.31 (seconds), Accuracy +7, dodge +2, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +15%, Moving speed decrease -0.03, All attack increase 2%
Rare-5 Unique. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.32 (seconds), Accuracy +9, dodge +2, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +20%, Moving speed decrease -0.04, All attack increase 3%
Rare-6 Relic. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.33 (seconds), Accuracy +11, dodge +2, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +20%, Moving speed decrease -0.04, All attack increase 3%
Rare-7 Ancient. Attack Delay of launcher increase 0.35 (seconds), Accuracy +12, dodge +3, Critical Hit +2, Fp sp +20%, Moving speed decrease -0.05, All attack increase 4%

WEAPON Special stats stats

Melee weapons // Range/Launcher weapon // Force stafs weapons
RARITY

Normal - No bonus. No bonus No bonus
Rare-1 Intense. Accuracy +5, hp fp sp +1%. // Accuracy+3, Dodge +1 Stamina and Fp+10% Critical hit+5. // Accuracy +10, Fp+20%, Fp Drain+1%
Rare-2 Advanced. Accuracy +10, hp fp sp +2%. // Accuracy+4, Dodge +2 Stamina and Fp+10% Critical hit +5. // Accuracy +12, Fp+20%, Fp Drain+1%
Rare-3 Superior. Accuracy +10, hp fp sp +3%. // Accuracy+5, Dodge +4 Stamina and Fp+10% Critical hit +5. // Accuracy +14, Fp+20%, Fp Drain+1%, Dodge +5
Rare-4 Heroic. Accuracy +20, hp fp sp +5%. // Accuracy+8, Dodge +6 Stamina and Fp+10% Critical hit +10. // Accuracy +18, Fp+20%, Fp Drain+1%, Dodge +5
Rare-5 Unique. Accuracy +20, hp fp sp +6% Crit Hit +3. // Accuracy+10, Dodge +10 Stamina and Fp+10% Critical hit +10. // Accuracy +17, Fp+20%, Fp Drain+1%, Dodge +5 Critical hit+5
Rare-6 Relic. Accuracy +30, hp fp sp +8% Crit hit+4. // Accuracy+12, Dodge +12 Stamina and Fp+10% Critical hit+10. // Accuracy +18, Fp+20%, Fp Drain+1%, Dodge +10.Critical hit+7
Rare-7 Ancient Accuracy +30, hp fp sp +10% Crit hit+5. // Accuracy+15, Dodge +15 Stamina and Fp+10% Critical hit +15. // Accuracy +20, Fp+20%, Fp Drain+1%, Dodge +10 Critical hit+10

SHIELDS stats changes.

Normal. 3% block rate, moving speed decrease -0.01, All weapon attack power decrease -15%, Dodge Decrease -99
Rare-1 Intense. 4% block rate, 1% Anti-critical , 5% force debuff Duration time decrease , moving speed decrease -0.01, All weapon attack power decrease -10%, Dodge decrease -90
Rare-2 Advanced. 5% block rate, 3% Anti-critical, 10% force debuff Duration time decrease, moving speed decrease -0.02, All weapon attack power -9%, Dodge decrease -85
Rare-3 Superior 6% block rate, 5% Anti-critical, 15% force debuff Duration time decrease, moving speed decrease -0.03 All weapon attack power -7%, Dodge decrease -80
Rare-4 Heroic. 7% block rate, 7% Anti-critical, 20% force debuff Duration time decrease, moving speed decrease -0.04 All weapon atk power -5%, Dodge decrease -75
Rare-5 Unique. 8% block rate, 8% Anti-critical, 20% force debuff Duration time decrease, moving speed decrease -0.05 All weapon atk power -3%, Dodge decrease -70
Rare-6 Relic. 9% block rate, 12% Anti-critical, 25% force debuff Duration time decrease, moving speed decrease -0.07 , All weapon atk power +1%, Dodge decrease -65
Rare-7 Ancient. 10% block rate, 15% Anti-critical, 30% force debuff Duration time decrease, moving speed decrease -0.10 All weapon atk power +5%, Dodge decrease -60

Last edited: