Register Log in

Elan glitchinbg turrets... like all days

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4y911

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Ok if thats what u want, raffi or admin or CEO ar anyone behind all these dramas of false hope...
i pulled out from this poor handling server.. we're wasting time anyway.. these all done by kind-hearted admin who is not bare to see someone telling the truth and give suggestions..
since my chars being deleted, now id forum is also baned.. maybe next is the ip baned...
there's no reason for me to be here anymore. No need to do it in harsh way, i cant go bymyself willingly.
Good Job.. and varewell.. hope for your success...
And if i see u delete this post.. it means u admit that u ve done all wrong arrogantly.

-PAXP-deijE.gif

nb. spam is something that not right to be published, different with the truth... so please learn !!!
-PAXP-deijE.gif

yudhi14

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Why my friend permanent banned..
i quit this server, coz later you will delete my char too like what happened to pioneer iSt0ne..
Fair admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Why my friend permanent banned..
i quit this server, coz later you will delete my char too like what happened to pioneer iSt0ne..
Fair admin
Continue write something about server, waste your time. Every message have a negative. If you said quit, then quit.

simunul1525

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
sir gm... im the owner of warlord.. i ddnt know that my tower is in a bug area.. i cant open my account.. till when is my account banned? please reply.. thank you and more power.

Status
Not open for further replies.