Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello,

It's so funny to see ACC using glitch @ Elan exit with turrets...
Enjoy Vidéo
They are not enought OP, they need to cheat .... so sad

Vidéo HERE

Last edited:

Jaeger

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i see i see,,so there was bug in there..i dunno though ..i'll be carefull nextime
and excuse me miss hylenz it was a BUG,, not a CHEAT..you should know whats the meaning of the words..thank you :)

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
lol.. still whinning bout op. i've noticed deff and damage been decreased cauzed by "whinner". i'm sure all pinkies are satisfied by now.. concerning glitch, i trust jaeger for he is an honest player.. the turret itself was randomly placed he said, and forgive him for he didnt knew it was bugg.
peace and respect -normalplayer-

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Jaeger, we spent one hour in Elan trying to kill your turret...
You were with your friend Striker. That was fun until you put that turret.
MAU non stop being destroyed by your turret and we can't kill it
Nothing wrong for you ?
We destroyed all others turrets you putted but not this one... You think we just let this one destroying our MAU by pleasure ?
Seriously...
If you understood that your turret was bugged and you did nothing, you just did an exploit bug
Sorry nothing against you but just play fair

Jaeger

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
thanks jian.. for trusting me :D
well,,sorry bout that,,i got a hunch when heidi(its yo isnt it @.@) sit relax while being hit by turret..
maybe if GM see this,,they can fixed it,,coz if i can do it accidentally anyone/anyrace can dont you think?
dont mind.. :)

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I have 367 dodge Jaeger so yes i dodge your turret...
It's a problem for you to see me dodging turret but it's not a problem for you to see SSSR with 3 Catapult + 2 turrets on him being full life all thhe time ???
Funny

Jaeger

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
dude .. i don't care how many is your dodge and i'm not accuse you for anything .. right?
in fact i want it.. 400 if i can ,, hmm that would be good.. o__O
don't bring another subject please ,, that's your problem with him ,,not mine
what i know is his char was use all +3 consul armor, legend frame +4, the elemental pvp is.... secret ;)
well,, have fun and enjoy the game we meet again in 3 days .. :D

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i thought it was fixed already.. no acc seemed OP now.. hardworks gor months to get strong for normal player failed by those whose wallets are thick..
see you jaeger... u can play my cora char if u wana play..
-bestregard normalpoor player-

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i thought it was fixed already.. no acc seemed OP now.. hardworks gor months to get strong for normal player failed by those whose wallets are thick..
see you jaeger... u can play my cora char if u wana play..
-bestregard normalpoor player-
Pathetic

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I have 367 dodge Jaeger so yes i dodge your turret...
It's a problem for you to see me dodging turret but it's not a problem for you to see SSSR with 3 Catapult + 2 turrets on him being full life all thhe time ???
Funny

B*tc* please ..
because you are nothing, without zlaya you are nothing
you can only talk so much , run and run and say to me noob , in fact actually you are noob ..
do you think that i cant hit u with u dodge ? for me your Avo is nothing .. because you dont understand how can play very well RF ..

your English words are only Noob , Pathetic or something like that and no others.

talk less do more
noted

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
it has been almost two weeks since he got 3 days banned, and jaeger still cant login. dear admin, plz do kindly unban him. he wants to play now. :)

yudhi14

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
bug tower in elan by cora
youdhie.ansyah

Status
Not open for further replies.