Status
Not open for further replies.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dual Login = benefit only for bellato
Against upgraded MAU i use last elemen PVP lv 70 50% to die, now downgraded. how about lowbiess in ACC or Cora ?

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I'll just give my final thoughts:

Balancing is to leave things alike to all sides.
If your class is good on one side, it loses on another. Examples:
  • Tanker All Races> Much Def and HP, however, does not have much ATK
  • Striker> Very ATK and Accuracy, however, little HP and DEF
  • Punisher> ATK, Accuracy and Debuff, but little HP and DEF
  • Berserker> ATK, Accuracy and Debuff, but little HP and DEF
  • Summoner> Debuff and ATK, can buff allies and has help from Animus, but little HP and DEF
These are just a few examples of all that is gained on the one hand, is lost on the other, and most classes are sure of good equipment and are generally not easy, especially on this server, where you have to make lots of PBs and Money , Where it has a low success rate.
To get to the point where I arrived I made for 3 consecutive weeks all the respawn of all the PBs, I spent a lot, but a lot of money to be able to close 4 Accesories lvl70, outside other 2 weeks, that I made and I would break it to break 20 Weapons until obtaining a Legend + 4, and even then my Consul Armor does not reach +3.

And what does the MAU offer?
  • Ranger> Very ATK and lots of HP, but low DEF and no HP recovery.
  • Melee> A lot of DEF and HP, but little ATK and no HP Recovery.
All this at a high cost in Cash of the race, however we are not in a normal RPG server, but in a PVP server where Money is no problem (nor GP). And on top of that the GM arrives and puts a lot of DEF and ATK into something that does not take time to invest, while the others have to invest a lot of time to stay strong, and still do not serve for bullshit, since the fucking MAU manages to clean an entire race without suffering anything. Being a Donater comes up and creates 3 MAU Accounts that beat the AFK Chip, since damage to it is obsolete.

Do not say that ACC was very strong just because you do not know how to play, a good example is Cora Lief, that is a good opponent because he knows how to play, does not complain, he was by far the biggest opponent in the game because he used to Head to play.

Since when I started to play on the server I noticed that there was an imbalance against the ACCs, because no PvP Accessory has elemental defense, and for ACC that sucks, so any wizard can blast an ACC, and what did the GM do? It just sucks, just buff who pays more, and as no ACC puts money on Server, fuck the ACC.

Because of this I am leaving this server to the Donater, I will not waste my time on a server that does not value its unique players.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
like what i said, Crazy.
last time GM said Dual login disable (for all race no dual login fair game), and few hours later GM said Dual login its ok for 3 windows , whats going on ?

Accretians have only minus , minus , minus , minus on every update
and bellato have plus , plus , plus , plus on every update

with Lv 70 last ele PVP we have 50% chance to win, and now downgrade thats mean less 50% to win. All gears what i did 3 month, useless only in 1 day. made not so easy , and useless very easy .. lol

i try to patient but not like this. im quit

best regrets
have only skill

r4y911

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
And so the outcome is getting near... gradually pioneers who helped server grow all these long
will gone. just becauze one QQ billionaire with his one loyal multitalented big mouth full skilled race manipulation 1000 face asistant.
so sad :(
Right now the bags of free players are opened for packing up...

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Nice just ask GM to put all stuff back like it was. You will be happy again. Stop accusing me about all your fakes problems. I made suggestions. You want to be immortals and one shot everybody ? No problem, ask GM.
Like before you will 2 shots tank with 75k def and 32k Hp, 1 shot all footies, 2 shots Catapult and regen by 12k life by hit... All of that because :
I have no skill at all, you have an amazing skill. My character is naked inside OP MAU, you are full + 6 everywhere because you are amazing intelligent. But GM have no brain and he did all i suggested. Oh really bad GM.... Maybe we can kick GM too no ?
What more for your service ?
I'm tired playing againt no brain ppl who think they are the best in the world... but no they were just OP. Now maybe too much nerferd but not OP anymore and instead of trying to help, non stop QQ and lie.
I confirm you are pathetic acting like 10 yo baby.

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Nice just ask GM to put all stuff back like it was. You will be happy again. Stop accusing me about all your fakes problems. I made suggestions. You want to be immortals and one shot everybody ? No problem, ask GM.
Like before you will 2 shots tank with 75k def and 32k Hp, 1 shot all footies, 2 shots Catapult and regen by 12k life by hit... All of that because :
I have no skill at all, you have an amazing skill. My character is naked inside OP MAU, you are full + 6 everywhere because you are amazing intelligent. But GM have no brain and he did all i suggested. Oh really bad GM.... Maybe we can kick GM too no ?
What more for your service ?
I'm tired playing againt no brain ppl who think they are the best in the world... but no they were just OP. Now maybe too much nerferd but not OP anymore and instead of trying to help, non stop QQ and lie.
I confirm you are pathetic acting like 10 yo baby.

mimimi...

I really think you've never played RF online on a server with a lot of people. Well everyone knows that MAU is only a source of damage to the bell and does not have much DEF, and that he is to stay in the back line. However, what do we have today? A MAU Range Front Line, which has no Skill, and that does not need to, already causes a lot of damage without, just missing one, a MAU with Skill, kkkkkkkkk, and on top of GM put more DEF because they only had a Bell playing And pilot.

Frankly little friend, the only thing you know how to do is put money into the game, you do not know how to play as a team, and you keep claiming that others want to be immortal just because your MAU did not kill anyone for the simple fact of playing alone. You will learn to play as a team and then come to discuss balancing.

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
End of story. Are you so brain limited to compare a 200 or more population where, and you have reason, MAU are back line helping dps and this server where i spent 1 month alone ? You must kidding me ? You one shot all footies... they all left after trying one cw. You don't admit reality, you were OP regarding situation. The only thing GM did, not me, ( i know i pay so GM do what i want bla bla bla....) is like i said 20 times, but i think you are blind, is for a short period, let other race growing. Then when races will have active permanent players balance again. Is it so hard to understand ? I don't know how to explain.
Be patient, actually more Bells coming and i start to see few Cora. We are in good way. I can promess you, i will be the first to ask GM to put back power to your stuff but you don't listen and focus on me and present moment. I hope you will understand and help me make the server growing.
And finaly we will have big fights with a good server.
Sorry but i can't be more clear. Sad if you quit because yes you are a good player

Last edited:

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
mimimi...

I really think you've never played RF online on a server with a lot of people. Well everyone knows that MAU is only a source of damage to the bell and does not have much DEF, and that he is to stay in the back line. However, what do we have today? A MAU Range Front Line, which has no Skill, and that does not need to, already causes a lot of damage without, just missing one, a MAU with Skill, kkkkkkkkk, and on top of GM put more DEF because they only had a Bell playing And pilot.

Frankly little friend, the only thing you know how to do is put money into the game, you do not know how to play as a team, and you keep claiming that others want to be immortal just because your MAU did not kill anyone for the simple fact of playing alone. You will learn to play as a team and then come to discuss balancing.

Lol hard to play as a team alone
This is the first week since 1 month we are more than 2 at cw dude...
Just use your brain and read my last message. If you can't understand that, sadely i can't do nothing for you

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
like i said, there are many Traitor and spy in ACC
why they killing acc inside ? because they cant kill acc outside.

and he push GM to make Rules for acc , with them acc cant life ..

r4y911

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
:)) lol cant stop laughing ... caught redhanded... A very well known 1000 faces and personalities manipulator dirty tongue whinner whom confuse bout the existance of himself ingame and in reality :))

..... :)))) wooooootttttt
:)))))))) lol ...

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
12PLO:
Just leave this server and come after a month. You will see many acc will be playing. Because no one will be brainwashed by your propaganda.

sarina

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
12PLO:
Just leave this server and come after a month. You will see many acc will be playing. Because no one will be brainwashed by your propaganda.
LOL, all ACC know who did a brainwash inside ACC dude, your accnt METTA do anything to new comer not play as ACC because you manipulate all the moves inside and bring them to your side BALLATO, thats the reason behind you heidi and meta....

Status
Not open for further replies.