Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Wishes

Deformato

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello. I'm glad to see again the classic server from you.
And maybe the following I wrote incorrectly, since the server only 2 weeks. And much you will correct in the near future.
But as written in the information about the server, this is a classic, with the exception of some trifles.
Looking through the information on the server I had some questions.
Disabled dungeons, relics, Superior armor. But after all, all these elements make classic classics, farm dungeons, extraction of relics and everything else.
From the previous communication with you, I know why you disable the dungeons, because from them all will sit in HQ and not leave it, but at the moment everything will be the same, but the players will sit AFK, and not farm dungeons.
At the moment I do not see what you can do when you reach level 50, except for farm KK, talic and T3.
What would I like to see
1) Enable the dungeons, even if they sit in HQ, then busy with the case.
2) Disable the requirements for levels in the dungeons.
3) Kalins, Lazuvardines, Traitors, make the amount of loot falling irrespective of the level. What's the point of making people swing a bunch of different tweens, what would they do?
4) Increase the speed of selection loot, because the classics should not be haemorrhoids.
5) Enable 2 windows, it is actual while it is not enough online.

Здравствуйте. Я рад видеть снова видеть классический сервер от Вас.
И возможно следующие мной написанное неверно, так как серверу всего 2 недели. И многое вы исправити в ближайшее время.
Но как написано в информации о сервере, это классика, за исключением некоторых мелочей.
Просматривая информацию о сервере у меня возникло несколько вопросов.
Отключены данжи,реликты, Superior броня. Но ведь все эти элементы и делают классику классикой, фарм данжей , добыча реликтов и всего остального.
Из предыдущего общения с вами, мне известно почему вы отключаете данжи, ведь из за них все будут сидеть в HQ и не выходить из него, но в данный момент все будет так же, но при этом игроки будут сидеть АФК , а не фармить данжи.
В данный момент я не вижу чем можно заниматься по достижению 50 уровня, кроме как фарма КК , талик и т3.
Что бы я хотел видеть
1) Включить данжи, пусть если сидят в гш, то занятые делом.
2) Отключить требования по уровням в данжах.
3) Калины, Лазувардины, Предатели, сделать количество выпадения лута независимо от уровня. Какой смысл заставлять людей качать кучу разных твинков, что бы пофармить?
4) Увеличить скорость подбора лута, ведь классика не должна быть гемороем.
5) Включить 2 окна, актуально пока мало онлайна.