Register Log in

Server up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

roviel

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
is server is up cant log :Mda::Mda::Mda:. the log in screen shows black only :Help::Help::Help:

roviel

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Its fine not your fault any way :Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:
just hope some one can help me

roviel

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
already did thanks :D
working now but some times my keybord dont work dunno why need to shutdown my pc for about 30 mins.

yudisaksi

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
bellato silent once perhaps because the mission lvl 56 that create a bellato difficult to do. acc and cora his mission he said is not difficult to karjakan.. GM if I could mission and lvl 56 it is difficult for bellato please missing right course.

job tower if CW is not useful at all because the dmg incoming in CW but Hp CW is not reduced??

Lant

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
You need 2 towers to almost explode anyone except tanker with towers and you want towers to damage chip? Theres one cw the chip HP is reduced the others its normal, you just need more contingent, about level 56 quest, you can kill mobs with invis cape or pot, it wont take more than 30 minutes to kill the 2 tanky guys and the green one. Its funny seeing bells complaining about lvl 56 quest since when GM delevel people back to 49 I saw a dude level 50 with Ymau doing the unlocking 50 quest ( and I was dying A LOT to him ) because he bought the MAU parts before delevel.

Status
Not open for further replies.