Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Rules

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I was thinking put traps / tower on spawn like using scroll and be killed by acc tower in VC is ILLEGAL ????
What do you think about ?

Villar

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I think towers should die with maybe 5-6 hits and not taking 1 minute to kill 1... They are too powerful to have so much HP. If you are going to solo some towers it take 30+ seconds hitting non stop ( if you dont die ). Some towers die in 3-4 hits and some takes ages, the are not all equal. Think all should be balanced to die in 4-5 hits.. They arent supposed to be so tanky and they hit so hard that even 3x6 if they 3 have one spec they can win cause they just need to defend their towers lol

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
abbe, maybe pvp or killing not allowed more? wtf? what the topic here??? maybe playing rf online is ILLEGAL? maybe cash shop tp on npc is ILLEGAL????

stop trying make server special for u as we see all donators think that they are gods and have abil make server as they wanna

do not use tp and run from sette desert

dafuq :Negative:

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
abbe, maybe pvp or killing not allowed more? wtf? what the topic here??? maybe playing rf online is ILLEGAL? maybe cash shop tp on npc is ILLEGAL????

stop trying make server special for u as we see all donators think that they are gods and have abil make server as they wanna

do not use tp and run from sette desert

dafuq :Negative:
Are you pronQueen brother ?
Because you are exactly the same ......

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I think towers should die with maybe 5-6 hits and not taking 1 minute to kill 1... They are too powerful to have so much HP. If you are going to solo some towers it take 30+ seconds hitting non stop ( if you dont die ). Some towers die in 3-4 hits and some takes ages, the are not all equal. Think all should be balanced to die in 4-5 hits.. They arent supposed to be so tanky and they hit so hard that even 3x6 if they 3 have one spec they can win cause they just need to defend their towers lol
i think tat need delete 5k potion hp, easy buying and op :Bomb: