Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Reworked elementals

sarina

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
this is now on bully situation, all benefits of bellatos, stealth remove, ele reworks, vamp also not work, we try to get this hard 70 elem, now suddenly change, and add deff and attack for MAU, money talks, GM never listen to free user anyway, good for donators. will hope this will be change in true balance of all race include cora. im happy to play this pvp server, hope GM will take balance for all races....

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
this is now on bully situation, all benefits of bellatos, stealth remove, ele reworks, vamp also not work, we try to get this hard 70 elem, now suddenly change, and add deff and attack for MAU, money talks, GM never listen to free user anyway, good for donators. will hope this will be change in true balance of all race include cora. im happy to play this pvp server, hope GM will take balance for all races....
What benefits? Please write all points only for bellato from update desc. Stealth has been removed only from cloaks, the main reason is abusing. Use potion.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Lief:
It depends on your choice now. But after pvp elementals and cloaks were downgraded I think upgraders should be farmed easier. Like on Mid-way Russia on H.E.L. or in a new Time Forest map.
Now you have a reason to farm draco and axe and also wait for buying golden stuff first.
It will be cool if Admin/GM/Developer will also remove all charms from foreign vendor and make charm resource farming somewhere (like on new map for example).

Lief

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Lief:
It depends on your choice now. But after pvp elementals and cloaks were downgraded I think upgraders should be farmed easier. Like on Mid-way Russia on H.E.L. or in a new Time Forest map.
Now you have a reason to farm draco and axe and also wait for buying golden stuff first.
It will be cool if Admin/GM/Developer will also remove all charms from foreign vendor and make charm resource farming somewhere (like on new map for example).
Well If you want like that It could be done I guess.. Make all normal upgraders for elementals 100% but for me they are all bad lol they are worse than T1 gold point elementals I think

ibooted

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
this elems reduced is very disappointing golden elems is way way way better also pb perfect elems is much better... the hardwork we did for this lvl 70 elems is gone for good :) bye for now better find a better server to play on see ya guys

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
:)) lol ibooted, dont judge too fast atm.
coz doing balance is not one or two days works.
We must be patient to see what's the progress within a week to judge.

The most disappointing fact is that dual login is already closed, yet we can see double MAUs with the same well known person playing.
Since there is no evidence, I dont know yet if they use 2 Computers to login or they bypass the Fireguard and do multiple login in one PC.
Further IP detection or more advanced-software to detect is needed.
If the attempt of doing bypass the FG is correct, then it will be another homework for admin to fix the fireguard. Let's trust admin to handle it. I believe he'll catch it.
(no need to rush angry nor panic for this opinion, because if u do, u only got yourself trapped that u really doing so) :))

Best regard - I am Handsome and free player

ibooted

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
:)) lol ibooted, dont judge too fast atm.
coz doing balance is not one or two days works.
We must be patient to see what's the progress within a week to judge.

The most disappointing fact is that dual login is already closed, yet we can see double MAUs with the same well known person playing.
Since there is no evidence, I dont know yet if they use 2 Computers to login or they bypass the Fireguard and do multiple login in one PC.
Further IP detection or more advanced-software to detect is needed.
If the attempt of doing bypass the FG is correct, then it will be another homework for admin to fix the fireguard. Let's trust admin to handle it. I believe he'll catch it.
(no need to rush angry nor panic for this opinion, because if u do, u only got yourself trapped that u really doing so) :))

Best regard - I am Handsome and free player
try to read more dual log in was enabled :)