Register Log in

regarding special classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbrothers

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Your both dumb as each other, a week ago? Were talking about NOW - Present Tense. Not for that 1 day you played Bell because your glory hunters.
It is not in game CURRENTLY.

Yea +6? You not seen cash shop items, easy to do when you have 300k Gold From Elf Land and +7 Weps. Theres my Tip.
Your whole post just proves how toxic you are? There is no Alpha in a video game, were not in the fucking wild.
Enjoy your solo CW, Maybe youll change race you start loosing again, your worse than Man U Fans.

Im not whining, im just correcting your idocity

If i'm dumb, what are you? you can't even use english correctly.
You even left bellato as a race leader while in your previous post "I will still log on every CW as duty of Race Leader, Keep an eye on population." Hell yeah, nice duty there as a Race Leader. How can you tell there are no MB when you aren't even playing.

So you are basically telling me that only bellato capable of making +6 because when elf map was around bellato owns the map wasn't it? no other player on other races that has +7 gold weapon nor hundreds thousand of gold points. Nice way of putting bells on the upper hand

Bellato got new RL, i'm not gonna do solo CW. Bellato now will have a proper RL and council who will do their job and not quitting even after bellato got stigma, unlike some council on the past week.

Cido

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
My English is perfect. There are no MAU blessings in game. I did log, only bell online is the Brazilian guy. Come to think of it, 50% of the current archons won't be on this week either, because we all have high CP due to our Chip War attendance that you claim we never went to?

Hahaha, No one 'owned' Elf Land, No one PK'd in Elf land because server was brand new. Bells aren't the only race that farmed elf land. Also blame the Admin for closing it and not wiping the server. Don't blame us for using our intuition.

The new Race Leader is a multi accounter, he's Brazilian and runs 8 accounts himself using 8 different IDs and VMWare, so he voted himself the new RL. So technically yea, your still doing a solo CW. The fact you didn't even know that makes me realise how little attention you've given to our race.... never mind I give up already, you have no basis for your arguement.

And for your information, Overall Race Leader stats for 2 weeks I was running, 68% Win Ratio, I think that's perfectly acceptable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.