Register Log in

No PvP in Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hehehehehe dont worry my dear accretians, if this week will be with no PvP again is getting fckin boring so i will stop play and u will get your WINs back.
I dont feel good to see u crying allday-everyday, i dont even like to play with cryers, have fun

Dont Cry Retarded, Im off becoz my PC has Crashed, but i promise, i will kick your sorry Ass Back to HQ, and you and Bellatos will back to here Crying for GM make something, becoz you dont know nothing about the Game, You Just Know Dual Log and Cry. You Fck RETARDED KID

tsiprokainh

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dont Cry Retarded, Im off becoz my PC has Crashed, but i promise, i will kick your sorry Ass Back to HQ, and you and Bellatos will back to here Crying for GM make something, becoz you dont know nothing about the Game, You Just Know Dual Log and Cry. You Fck RETARDED KID
I cant stop laugh, ty for the entertainment :Laugh1:
You are the race who HIDING allday at HQ, you cry at forum for the damage, you cry for dual login, you cry even for the alliance between cora and bellato, you cry, you cry...
i love you baby :Air Kiss::Air Kiss::Air Kiss:

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I cant stop laugh, ty for the entertainment :Laugh1:
You are the race who HIDING allday at HQ, you cry at forum for the damage, you cry for dual login, you cry even for the alliance between cora and bellato, you cry, you cry...
i love you baby :Air Kiss::Air Kiss::Air Kiss:

its reality , the damage of mage is too over since last update. we made some test about it. so can say that we have proof.

i cant stop laugh too putanginamo Dotar, you (Dotar) probably try to kill me today in War 1 with your Dual Login Arween ( Arween use shield with his Aura follow you, and you think maybe can kill me with Aura). i know that.
but the result is ... make me laugh more than u .. lol you are nothing and you talk so much

Wanna again PVP with me (SSSR), dotar ?

FIX Damage and Def
FIX Dual Login
No Ally (whos win in WAR before, we attack him) not always acc with ally (2 vs 1)
Good Game is Fair Game

P.S. Almost accretians is worker, so cannt always on

:Laugh1::Laugh1::Laugh1:

tsiprokainh

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
bla blabla bla blabla blablabla ablabla bla blablabla
My teeny baby SSSR learn to play first and then talk, you killed me in CW and you consider it huge fact.
I know your style, you try to destroy a server bcoz u died 2 times in pvp and now u CANT accept that you are such a newbie.
You looking for new reasons everyday to blame someone because your fckin skills are TOO LOW!!!!
STOP CRYING-BLAMING SERVER EVERYDAY AND PLAY OR ELSE GO BACK TO YOUR FCKIN CAVE WITH ANIMALS
omg i forgot it, your knowledge is lower than animal
forgive me baby ^^

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
bla blabla bla blabla blablabla ablabla bla blablabla
My teeny baby SSSR learn to play first and then talk, you killed me in CW and you consider it huge fact.
I know your style, you try to destroy a server bcoz u died 2 times in pvp and now u CANT accept that you are such a newbie.
You looking for new reasons everyday to blame someone because your fckin skills are TOO LOW!!!!
STOP CRYING-BLAMING SERVER EVERYDAY AND PLAY OR ELSE GO BACK TO YOUR FCKIN CAVE WITH ANIMALS
omg i forgot it, your knowledge is lower than animal
forgive me baby ^^
Whos too low skills ? U putanginamo (that used dual login to online Arween because he has Aura Archon and try to kill me but fail and the Shit happen is you died by my skills more than 2 .. ups 3 times ) or me ?

You said that my knowledge lower than animals. When my knowledge "lower than animal", you are more more worse than me (I killed u 3 times ) :v lol so funny
Not only in Dota but also in RF putangina ist putangina never better.

I said , wanna PVP with me again ? I will too but..

Please GM ,

FIX Damage and def all (you know what I mean)
FIX dual login..

I hope this server getting better ..

tiddles

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well now you will be happy again as there will only be acc on this server have fun chaosing each other..........oh wait.........I forgot...............you all hate to die and like any bad workman you always blame your tools :D

tsiprokainh

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Whos too low skills ? U putanginamo (that used dual login to online Arween because he has Aura Archon and try to kill me but fail and the Shit happen is you died by my skills more than 2 .. ups 3 times ) or me ?

You said that my knowledge lower than animals. When my knowledge "lower than animal", you are more more worse than me (I killed u 3 times ) :v lol so funny
Not only in Dota but also in RF putangina ist putangina never better.

I said , wanna PVP with me again ? I will too but..

Please GM ,

FIX Damage and def all (you know what I mean)
FIX dual login..

I hope this server getting better ..

9 years old SSSR, I bet u looking at mirror now and checking what dress u gonna wear for the party BUT i have faith on u baby :) u will pick the right color, PINK
have fun my pet

Paulus

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Oddly enough the brave Acc race decided to move from their hq at the 10pm gmt cw last night for a change. As there was no bells except my lvl 32 and no cora at all, they surrounded the chip with custom towers and 3 brave accs turned up to fight no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.