Register Log in

No PvP in Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsiprokainh

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i have many days to see Red Dot in crag mine area, what is going on?? Cora and Accretians are gone, they dont even try to log
server is called PvP so we need pvp, ty for ur time and im waiting your news

tsiprokainh

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
any update about pvp in server??
server is getting boring :((
Accretians join only 1st CW bcoz bells and cora are offline
2nd and 3rd CW Accretians are hiding to HQ
result = NO pvp :(

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i know that mage has strong damage but i feel like damage from Mage is too over. In my WR, i have armor archon +4 full favor (head wisdom) and HP almost 34k in attack mode without shield , you know what happen ? so easily to die. i mean i can die but not so easily like this, like i havent armor and so weak. i cant believe it. and ''head wisdom, knife and shield decrease debuff didnt work at debuff''.

Many Accretians wait for the Update (include fix all) maybe another race too, you said before that you will make the Update for example lvl 80, weapons , armor etc. thats why we wait. but the Update didnt come. I hope later in this server getting better

[ZlayaZaya]

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i know that mage has strong damage but i feel like damage from Mage is too over. In my WR, i have armor archon +4 full favor (head wisdom) and HP almost 34k in attack mode without shield , you know what happen ? so easily to die. i mean i can die but not so easily like this, like i havent armor and so weak. i cant believe it. and ''head wisdom, knife and shield decrease debuff didnt work at debuff''.

Many Accretians wait for the Update (include fix all) maybe another race too, you said before that you will make the Update for example lvl 80, weapons , armor etc. thats why we wait. but the Update didnt come. I hope later in this server getting better
I think you fucking crier or noob... only one bell kill you east noob) only one ) and you cry and cry.....

Jaeger

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
excuse me sir GM,,wanna ask about mercen deff stats and punisher deff stats ,,is there any huge different about them(mercen and punisher) or only around 2k .. ty

tsiprokainh

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
with all my respect but i believe you(admin) should focus in problems like Vote rewards, Trade in game and the famous problem with "damage" as 12PLO mention it as reason to avoid the pvp in server. Last 2 weeks about 4-5 new players joined server and they were waiting to see some pvp because they joined a pvp server :)
I have more than 3 days to see them all.
People is getting boring with no pvp in server so they leave :(
there is no point to upgrade my gear if i dont have someone to hit
i use 30 chaos everyday to hit ZlayaZaya :)
PvP is to have 30kills/30death per day not 2kills/0death per day, ty for reading my opinion with all my respect to players and development team of this server

flutter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1st of all you are right tsiprokainh 2nd it would be imperitive to get trade working again as sub archons can't use nukes and it's an important function in thier job
3rd this is a great server and dispite the low player numbers at the moment it is still fun to play

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
The problem is, ACC dont have any elemental resist, when mage attack us, we fall easy, ZlayaZaya know it, when he use elem Debuff, we lost 100 pts of Elem resist and hit +5k

Not is cry, is unbalancing, ZlayZaya not is a Mage, is Cross tanker, im Striker and i have 49K atk and hit less than Zlaya.

[ZlayaZaya]

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
The problem is, ACC dont have any elemental resist, when mage attack us, we fall easy, ZlayaZaya know it, when he use elem Debuff, we lost 100 pts of Elem resist and hit +5k

Not is cry, is unbalancing, ZlayZaya not is a Mage, is Cross tanker, im Striker and i have 49K atk and hit less than Zlaya.
fcking cryer) i'm steel mage long time... wwhat you want noob? you lose CW you have roar lvl1-3 ) I have RL CH GL and hero roar) what you want noob ? where disbalans? can't play-don't play and don't cry on the forum;) 49k at striker without any cret... I realy know you noobcryer

flutter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
let's be perfectly honest here, when you the acc were owning this server you didn't complain, now the other 2 races are building and getting stronger you get your asses handed to you so you cry, just grow up and get a pair, this is a game to have fun !!!

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
let's be perfectly honest here, when you the acc were owning this server you didn't complain, now the other 2 races are building and getting stronger you get your asses handed to you so you cry, just grow up and get a pair, this is a game to have fun !!!

When the ACCs were winning, they were only winning because they had no other races to fight, so far they had no way of knowing if there was something wrong. So we started to get people on the server, and we ACCs helped YES, the other races giving them PBs, me and the RL Cora even made the NJ PBs and 3D.

But I ended up leaving the server a little on the side of the faculty that I do. And I went back to friend requests.

However, I called ZlayaZaya to do some tests, and I realized that the imbalance was due to the elemental damage, because he and I tested damage on the JaegerMKII that had 104k Defense, I with RL, with 49k of atk and Zlaya with 36k (According to him), Zlaya beat the same as my Compound skill. With Striker being made to be the strongest damage in the game, so it only takes 2 skill and time consuming, so the moment a Mage / Tanker with 36k hits more than a 49k striker, it really has to be analyzed.

A good game is not when only a race is strong, a good game is when you have balance. A striker has a lot of attack and little defense, that's the price, now when a wizard trades his class to Tanker, he trades damage for life, and his damage is far above normal.

Want an example of why elemental damage is bugged in other players, was when in a CW1, disputing in the damage, I gave much more damage in the BCC than the ZlayaZaya in the ACC.

tsiprokainh

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
When the ACCs were winning, they were only winning because they had no other races to fight, so far they had no way of knowing if there was something wrong. So we started to get people on the server, and we ACCs helped YES, the other races giving them PBs, me and the RL Cora even made the NJ PBs and 3D.

But I ended up leaving the server a little on the side of the faculty that I do. And I went back to friend requests.

However, I called ZlayaZaya to do some tests, and I realized that the imbalance was due to the elemental damage, because he and I tested damage on the JaegerMKII that had 104k Defense, I with RL, with 49k of atk and Zlaya with 36k (According to him), Zlaya beat the same as my Compound skill. With Striker being made to be the strongest damage in the game, so it only takes 2 skill and time consuming, so the moment a Mage / Tanker with 36k hits more than a 49k striker, it really has to be analyzed.

A good game is not when only a race is strong, a good game is when you have balance. A striker has a lot of attack and little defense, that's the price, now when a wizard trades his class to Tanker, he trades damage for life, and his damage is far above normal.

Want an example of why elemental damage is bugged in other players, was when in a CW1, disputing in the damage, I gave much more damage in the BCC than the ZlayaZaya in the ACC.

Hehehehehe dont worry my dear accretians, if this week will be with no PvP again is getting fckin boring so i will stop play and u will get your WINs back.
I dont feel good to see u crying allday-everyday, i dont even like to play with cryers, have fun

Last edited:

[ZlayaZaya]

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point

FCKING KRYER-NOOB!

[ZlayaZaya]

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point

you may kill 3D and Nj Pb ONLY WITH BUG BTCH)

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
you may kill 3D and Nj Pb ONLY WITH BUG BTCH)

KID, we dont need bug, we can kill it alone becoz WE have Power, and GM Raffi know it because he did the 3D with us, several times, including him tank with MettatonEX, we only need 5 or 6 Towers, Me, 2 other strikers for DPS, and you? They need to log 3 accounts on each PC in order to have damage. If there were no Dual Logs you and CW would not win, since you could not let Pilots beating AFK on the Chip. You only know how to cry and do dual logging. Battlax and I alone can neutralize you easily, as we have done several times, since Bellatos only has 3 Players, the sub is Dual Log.

And besides, Mr. Cry ZlayaZaya has never played ACC to know that the Launcher's Debuff speed increases with Launcher set, and that in RF there is something called the Animation Delay, so he cannot purify himself any more Faster than the Debuff ACC.

So your Children who have probably played a lifetime in PvP Servers will never understand how RF works fully. They do not know that ACC is at a disadvantage because of the PvP Elementals that are the same as all Races, because if you instead of calling others the blender and were analyzing the mechanics of the RF, then all the original Elementals, the Of the ACCs are superior to compensate for the lack of Buffs that the other races have.

Then your Retarded on duty, before calling someone a Cryer, will seek to learn more about the game they are playing, and their retarded children grow, because you for me are no more than that of Retarded Children who can not understand why the server is So decadent.

Status
Not open for further replies.