ACC OP ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

r4y911

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i think we can't say that acc is op before we see what are its gears inside that char, and what position it is in the race. I saw down and up hp, surely he must have good gears to survive. Since strong gears cant be obtained easily, he surely worked hard for months to achieve it. Cant't judge the book by the cover. And I saw nothing's wrong with this video.

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So, dear friends.

I'm Chapadon, and I can tell you what makes me strong, because I have all 4 elementals level 70, 35/35/15 Atk / Def / Vamp, along with the board set I get 75% of Vamp, so my HP goes up and down quickly.

For 2 weeks I made all PBs Possible in all Respawns, I got all Boxes, I spent over 200kkk during the server, and I continue to spend, my Consul Set is +2 and +3, so still weak.
Unlike the ZlayaZaya that in a Week had the 4 Elementals level 70, Council Set all +5, and Cape Grade 50+.

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Still no patch ....
Balance very fast server otherwise it will be an ACC server like it is atm

r4y911

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dear friends, i believe there are reasons why admin added new items and let the race streghtening their chars by collecting it, although it will need hard works and team works to achieve them. Since the success rate here is very low, so admin is aware that it would need active players to do some activities in which hunting and farming items during the game. Admins knew what they're doing, coz they consider it long enough to prepare and do some tests before any new patch released. The problem is that, how many friends can u bring to the server to achieve that goals. They must not be large in numbers, but active players who is willing to online and do the teamwork. Massive wiping is not a sollution, in my opinion. Coz it could only bring disappointment to early 'helping grow server' players who are obedience and willing to follow any update brought by admins. Promotions to brings player, and how to maintain them keep active everyday is the key.

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Je pense que les objets pour upgrade les personnages sont bien, mais il faudrait aussi prevoir d'upgrade les MAU car eux sont lvl 70 max et ne peuvent pas etre aussi puissants que les autres classes. Le cumul de tout les objets rendent les ACC tres puissant et c'est tres bien mais pensez aux autres :)

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Re,

Ooops sorry

Je pense que les objets pour la mise à niveau des personnages sont bien, mais vous devriez également envisager d'améliorer les MAU car elles sont lvl 70 max et ne peuvent pas être aussi puissantes que les autres classes. La combinaison de tous les objets rend l'ACC très puissant et c'est very good but think to others :)

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
By the way. Can you tell me where to buy Turrets max lvl for Bellato ?
Is it in Outcast Land ?
They are very weak...

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
it is strange to see the statements comes from untouchable unbelieavable avoidance character :Scratch One S Head:As far as we know, each class has different advantages and losses. Besides can be easily repaired anywhere in the map, MAUs have very long HP + 100k++ att (and more with blessing), and rider has full upgraded super avoidance eles, and lets say supposed that MAUs can be upgraded again for example reaching to 150k++ att... No one will play other race for sure. :Drinks:

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
[QUOTE = "j14ncux9, post: 11042, member: 2225"] il est étrange de voir que les déclarations proviennent d'un caractère d'évitement incroyable incrédule. :Se gratter la tête:Autant que nous le sachions, chaque classe présente des avantages et des pertes différents. En outre, on peut facilement réparer n'importe où dans la carte, les MAU ont une très longue HP + 100k ++ att (et plus avec la bénédiction), et le cavalier a réussi à la superévolution complète, et on dit que les MAU peuvent être mises à niveau par exemple pour atteindre 150k ++ att ... Personne ne jouera d'autres courses à coup sûr. : Boissons:[/CITATION]
You can repair MAU anywhere ????
Ether YES
And ?

This server is low population. Bells 4 active / Cora 0 / ACC 10 or more
I don t mind to see very powerfull acc, but power plus vamp effect, only on this server we can see unkillable striker so sure you are happy to one shot everybody, 3 shots MAU but you gonna play alone on an exclisive acc server. stop only think to you and think global. Other race need balance.
It will be nice to remove all cloacked items and abused cape. Then we will see but playing againt immortal ppl is not very interesting .
Mind this

yudhi14

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
in my opinion, no char in this server is immortal.. Even zlaya being hit by 3 people also dead too. I also ever witnessed zang killed ist0ne ACC 5 or 6 times during a CW war.. that idiot LC got full vampiric but end up dead for sure.. lol. :Moil::Moil::Moil:

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Just watch video, you will see SSSR with 3 CATAPULT on him.... immotal.
He can destroy 3 MAU and continue dps chip without problm :)

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Just watch video, you will see SSSR with 3 CATAPULT on him.... immotal.
He can destroy 3 MAU and continue dps chip without problm :)

Learn english first bro, your english is really really bad ..

Im SSSR, look your gears in your Video, with your gears and your weapon, do you think that u can make me down ?
look in your video, you made Bug in MAU using Spear.
do you think that with spear make more power in your MAU ?

as Chapa and Jiancux said that we have spended almost all our time to improve our gears.
we have joined in this server more than you.

No Pain = No Gain..

im playing always Accretia, so i know very well how play as Accretia
and my advice for you is, learn english first and learn RF Game , i think you didnt understand how can play rf very well..
and dont talk too much.
Talk less do more.

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Your comments are pathetic ...
Yes the spear increases the dps in MAU
I do not allow myself to teach you how to play ACC, do the same.
It is true that to be able to kill everything without being able to die must be very nice but it is not balanced.
For my English, I think you could understand me so it's not so bad.
In short, I repeat, we must remove the objects of stealth and balance the races.
See you on the battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.