Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Mau Def

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Ha. This is impossible! Dev/GM/Admin is on the bells side. Plus he will not made bad things to bells donator heidi.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
its not admins troubles) need make some with towers) stop cut mau)and cut acc moving speed and all towers!)
make ACC or Cora bro, and feel it what we feel before about MAU, dual-Logins afk attack MAU and about decrease etc .. and give your comment ..
and read again Thread with the Title "Congratulations" .. idk already deleted or not by GM .. its just my Opinion

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello,

Like usual its always my fault and GM is just paid by me...
If you log on server you will see that MAU are not OP anymore, so stop complain just because it's easy to complain !!!
Things on server are moving and GM spend a lot of time trying to upgrade server and make it fun to all players.

I hope you will all join again and make the server great. We need players. If you have ideas just post on forum, GM will analyse all your comments and take good decision for all of us.

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
in the Past, ACC was not OP but no one trust us, but now bellato say not OP everyone trust him.. hahahahahhaha
no one trust ACC .. :Mosking::Mosking:
Sure ACC were not OP AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That was just like this: OS all footies even tank and 3 shots MAU
If that was not we can call OP, i don't know what it can be...
And for sure you had vamp effect who made all ACC just immortals. 26% vamp with 62k dps on ship....
Nop OP .... no no

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Sure ACC were not OP AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That was just like this: OS all footies even tank and 3 shots MAU
If that was not we can call OP, i don't know what it can be...
And for sure you had vamp effect who made all ACC just immortals. 26% vamp with 62k dps on ship....
Nop OP .... no no

Bellato has only panic without dual login, but so sad Chapas Thread about "Congratulations" already deleted.
After downgraded Elemental, Bellato has still upgraded MAU till now, remember it ?
and so too OP , one ID of my friends has been deleted hmm .. nice one :Mosking::Mosking::Mosking:

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
GM gave me gm chat ban after I asked him some questions in race and all chat. Only a bad GM will gave ban if someone will just ask about it once. He might delete this post or even my account. I think he is not sane. Beware.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
GM gave me gm chat ban after I asked him some questions in race and all chat. Only a bad GM will gave ban if someone will just ask about it once. He might delete this post or even my account. I think he is not sane. Beware.
Chat
  • Our server is rated PG for all users. Please keep the general public channels to English.

upload_2017-7-5_23-23-16.png

upload_2017-7-5_23-23-26.png

And now you broke another rule:
  • No flaming / spamming

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Bellato has only panic without dual login, but so sad Chapas Thread about "Congratulations" already deleted.
After downgraded Elemental, Bellato has still upgraded MAU till now, remember it ?
and so too OP , one ID of my friends has been deleted hmm .. nice one :Mosking::Mosking::Mosking:
SSSR MAU are back to normal so completly useless so no more OP

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
no wonder he was crying and murmuring in all chat when cora RL ddint give him a consul spot.. funny.. identified!

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Yea, it's funnyy to see PronQueen appalying for Archon spot in all races. This guy is making problem everywhere he go... Pathetic

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Pronqueen now is the new race leader in cora.. but funny nobody goes online and play along with him..hahaha keep up pronqueen! nice try!