Register Log in

MAU 70 whereabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackfrost

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
The latest patch said there will be lv 70 siege kit, MAU, and animus. But as far as i can see there are only lv 70 siege kit and animus, the highest tier of golden MAU is lv 69.
So, is it intentionally created like this? this is the same as before with lv 69 MAU being the highest. If it isn't supposed to be like this, i need some answer for this problem. Many bellato player is playing bellato because they want to ride the lv 70 MAU.

The notice that said "new lv 70 siege kit, MAU, animus" is one of the main attraction from this server to invite more player. So make it happen.

Nihal

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I think the 69 is the last one. You already hit like a truck imagine if they had another upgrade even more powerful lol

cakalang99

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i think its not just about the damage. they want a BRAND NEW design of MAU with only level 70 players could use.
you can keep the same damage as before but try some new design like new color or new effect. most of players react like "level 70 MAU is just a refined standard gold MAU, nothing new as described at the server news". so they put a big hope on the so called NEW 70 MAU and they seem to be disappointed now.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
We are using original new mau texture (age o patron). Head def has been fixed 4 days ago, in client it's a visual bug.

groball

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
NeutralB0000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.