Cash Shop
Vote Point
19657256_10211456726790989_5276747321706315686_n.jpg

IS THIS A BUG TOWER? by Marlboro.. Bell player.. pls do something

jeffrome

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
it's just? so nothing special? wtf.. so cheating whatever means necessary.. and we are playing fair and square.. even if we r 3 vs more than 10 bells.. OP mages with cheating specs.. ok fine.. nothing's special..

Burak

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
thats the point of putting maus on turrets. it makes harder to click on them but not impossible. so its not a bug. also you can actually click on turret in this photo.

jeffrome

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
thats the point of putting maus on turrets. it makes harder to click on them but not impossible. so its not a bug. also you can actually click on turret in this photo.
cause i was in barrier state wen i approach it.. that's why i have tym to click it.. using this cheating it's not just one and againts 3 players wtf... he put many.. and they put also inside chip.. that's wen we knew it's possible to put towers inside chip..

Burak

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
cause i was in barrier state wen i approach it.. that's why i have tym to click it.. using this cheating it's not just one and againts 3 players wtf... he put many.. and they put also inside chip.. that's wen we knew it's possible to put towers inside chip..

i know it makes people angry but there is nothing wrong here. this is not a glitch hack or bug. the guy on the photo is just putting mau on turrets thats all. i said this earlier it just makes to click harder on them. nothing more

jeffrome

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Let the GM decide regarding this matter to avoid confusions... GM please let us know if it is a bug or not..

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
There is no bug exploit, no cheat, nortthing illegal to put MAU after tower. Yes MAU covering tower and ?
Each time we go to CW or try to kill HSK wer can see tpwers inside chip or in HSK foot.
It s just a game mechanic normal action
Deal with it.
After GM can decide that on his server we dont do it, it's another way to play