Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Fix Multi logins in Maintenance for better server ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i think Multi Logins included in the Category use BUG to play and maybe this is a proof @Raffi @admin ..
so far i know and play RF, multi Logins (Alt+Tab to another window) is forbidden.

PronQueen - Scarlett @PiuPiu , Heidi - Miss - Hylenz @Hylenz used multi login in game (Alt+Tab to another window).
the Problem is (like i made one comment lastime) in War. Bellato (Armor Rider -MAU) used it for DPS AFK (now MAU has more def, maybe a lot of HP and maybe more attack ) on Chip in WAR or sometimes in another maps to try to kill another race like Accretians.
Bellati use this gap to their adventage. and this benefit cause bug in server only for bellato..

we Accretians never use it in WAR or in another maps to kill another race and we wouldnt it.
For me when 1 by 1 its ok. but when 5 (to 10 cause multi logins and MAU DPS AFK) vs 5 real, i can just smile .. XD

i hope, this thread can make sever more more better ..
i attach a video..

please make it like in RPG sever before cant use multi logins. its more fair

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello,

we Accretians never use it in WAR or in another maps to kill another race and we wouldnt it.
For me when 1 by 1 its ok. but when 5 (to 10 cause multi logins and MAU DPS AFK) vs 5 real, i can just smile .. XD

I love to read this. SSSR you really amazing... With you the world have 2 colors white or black. You do all good, all others all bad. What about ACC dual login during cw or when you want ?

First of all, i'm using mutli computers to log and even if i alt+tab it's the same. Multi login is allowed so that's end of discussion.
All you can do is :
- playing unfair by camping bugs all the time
- abusing with Stealth mantle switch
- banning ppl who want to play another race
- pk all the time ppl you don't like
- trying to find problems when and where there is not

I'm sure you have a lot of fun one shoting all footies but i'm sad to tell you this not RF ACC Online. You better try to help admin balancing server than QQ.
Yes i was complaining a lot, after discussion with Admin i prefer helpinh him like i can to improve server.
I hope you will change your mind

sarina

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
this is bad play 3 windows just to kill ACC but still cant kill, this video proof that 100% cheating on game, this is agains the rules of RF online.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello,

I love to read this. SSSR you really amazing... With you the world have 2 colors white or black. You do all good, all others all bad. What about ACC dual login during cw or when you want ?

First of all, i'm using mutli computers to log and even if i alt+tab it's the same. Multi login is allowed so that's end of discussion.
All you can do is :
- playing unfair by camping bugs all the time
- abusing with Stealth mantle switch
- banning ppl who want to play another race
- pk all the time ppl you don't like
- trying to find problems when and where there is not

I'm sure you have a lot of fun one shoting all footies but i'm sad to tell you this not RF ACC Online. You better try to help admin balancing server than QQ.
Yes i was complaining a lot, after discussion with Admin i prefer helpinh him like i can to improve server.
I hope you will change your mind

1. i kill always PB bugs because im not stupid, its trick to beat u (Blessing increase damage MAU)
2. Strike play with invis bro, when im WR , i dont need invis
3. because there are a lot of Spy in accretians. they kill accretians inside. for example you IriDium = Heidi = Miss = Hylenz. you are RL in bellato , but u want RL too in acc and miror acc in elan to kill some lowbies ? what do you want ? the random player.
4. i make PK only for spy like u
5. Multi Login is problem. this only benefit for u .. ( seems like vampire (allowed) in Accretians, you made complain and finally GM made Deff and attack MAU high (maybe GM made for acc low damage etc for balance server),
i can make complain too about dual (only benefit for Bellato Armor Rider MAU not benefit for accretians or cora)

I think this server is balance. only u are Lazy to make good gears.
No Pain = No Gain bro ..
experience and skills better than anything ..

so far im playing RF, its forbidden (Multi logins included in BUG server catagory). when u use 2 computers, its your choice. i want only,

Please GM, make program with this cant dual login in 1 computer.

Best Regrets

Last edited:

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i m 200% sure the whinnings are happy now to see top gears gained with all hard works and hundred of hours online just to see coin change damage now.. it is very ironic. hahaha....
Speaking bout dual or triple login??
it is true as far as i see it is beneficial only to a certain race :) (i dont wana say The walking wandering cheap repair huge gigantic super deff and att siege). I feel like soloing lockjaw when fightinga a MAU ;)) which means pointless or useless.

best regard ~ come to mama~ .. Awsome :)

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Since online was low so as M.A.U. damage I dont think GM need to block second window or block two or more computers. If GM will increase M.A.U. damage to 12 000 per shot for Catapult and 9 000 for Goliath that would be a real thing and challenge.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Since online was low so as M.A.U. damage I dont think GM need to block second window or block two or more computers. If GM will increase M.A.U. damage to 12 000 per shot for Catapult and 9 000 for Goliath that would be a real thing and challenge.

It's your choice when u use 2 computes. The problem is 2 or 3 or 4 Windows in 1 computer .

So far I'm playing RF is forbidden.
It's included in BUG of server category, and u already made it in this video.
This challenge benefit only for u MAU, like you said to add PB BUG in all HQ etc. (I don't need PB BUG in HQ, PB BUG only for MAU)

Real challenge is, you take this PB BUG with ur skill in OC or VC and we make WAR fair, don't use more windows in 1 computer.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So useless discussion...
Nothing else to do ?
It's very useful to discuss for perfect server.
When u use 2 computers to login, u shouldn't fear to accept this discussion , right ? And easy to agree, right ?
Come on we make it 1 computer for 1 window . :D for better server

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
it's normal to say "useless discussion" when all advantages are in one's hand...
and the thread of the advantages will be taken could be major problem.
hmmm...
now everyone (each race) has enjoyed being op.. yet sollution hasnt been solved yet.
we re aware that the server is not perfect yet in any ways.. need more times to do some adjustment and rule enforcements.

just saying my opinion. no hard feelings.

best regard ~cometomama~ awsome

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I'm agree, we have to help GM to make a more balance server.
I'm the first who help for that.
We need to be 3 catapult to kill SSSR
We need to be 6 MAU to over dps 2 strikers...
I'm fully agree with SSSR about one thing, they spent a LOOOOOOOT of time farming and that's normal they manage to be very strong.
I will be the first to farm for upgrading MAU but it's impossible... So we have to balance that, less farm for acc, more powerfull, but no vamp, Catapult more powerfull but more fragile.... and so more

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well in that case all agree then...
but it will be quite homeworks to recalculate so many aspects for the developer :))
but in the end we will hav great time playing if everything is all rite. unfortunately, it has not... not yet dear brothers.
as we all know, free players got nothing but to spend much times and months online playing to be strong, distinguished from the instant ones. And that's all we got, mates. So, it has to be the same output or atleast 'near' the same output with those who achieved powers in a day. :) server is alive because of all players are active inside.. we need each other to grow the server. thats the truth.. thats the reality.

best regard ~cometopapa~ awsome

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
so , GM please make program for 1 computer, 1 window.. ( i made lastime in march i think , the same thread but not yet fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.