Register Log in

Drop

Deformato

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1) 50 int armor does not have slots.
2) With a caleline very small drop, the farm on them is not relevant.

wirzex

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
[QUOTE = "admin, post: 13003, member: 1"] In the classic version on which the itemloot table is based, there is no booty from chips or HSK, and I have already answered these questions.

What about the others, today it will be realized. [/ QUOTE]
If there is a quest that required this item, then should be the place where you can get HSK.
Actually, I don't really understand the server's concept, it's 2.2.3.2 modificated as "Classic"? A little strange, the classic is kinda update 5/6 оr even lower?
Well, I saw the server info, this is the final update that means update 6... why not just set up the final update server insted of 2.2.3.2?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
[QUOTE = "admin, post: 13003, member: 1"] In the classic version on which the itemloot table is based, there is no booty from chips or HSK, and I have already answered these questions.

What about the others, today it will be realized. [/ QUOTE]
If there is a quest that required this item, then should be the place where you can get HSK.
Actually, I don't really understand the server's concept, it's 2.2.3.2 modificated as "Classic"? A little strange, the classic is kinda update 5/6 оr even lower?
Well, I saw the server info, this is the final update that means update 6... why not just set up the final update server insted of 2.2.3.2?
Server based on Giga 4 Episode 2: FINAL UPDATE (1.0.4 - GIGA FINAL UPDATE PART - server vesion.) with max level 50 before 4,5,6 update. Stop trying think that you are know about rf online so much. And what about final update: Giga 4 Episode 2 and Giga 4 Episode 2 up6 is not equal updates.
upload_2017-8-21_10-55-22.png

What about 2.2.3.2 so funny watching how people calling this update, because original version name of this update is 2.2.3 and BSB 2.2.2.

Last edited:

wirzex

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Server based on Giga 4 Episode 2: FINAL UPDATE (1.0.4 - GIGA FINAL UPDATE PART - server vesion.) with max level 50 before 4,5,6 update. Stop trying think that you are know about rf online so much. And what about final update: Giga 4 Episode 2 and Giga 4 Episode 2 up6 is not equal updates.
View attachment 1780

What about 2.2.3.2 so funny watching how people calling this update, because original version name of this update is 2.2.3 and BSB 2.2.2.
2.2.3.2 or 2.2.3 Grand Update, it's doesn't matter, I think so because Gold points were included in game only with that update. Of course if you added them in your 2.2.3 build, well no problem I didn't know that.
So, if you told it was before 4,5,6 update then as I assume it was possible digging ore whenever you want, for example. And other many strange things.