Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Crash...

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
It will be , i'm sure, very appreciate to avoid restart during cw. And to let ppl having time to disconnect safely by giving 2 mins to players not 3 2 1 restart.....

Zappas123

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
My character also got "Rf_online.bin is not working" problem i make another character and level it up to 40 after changing my class got crashed again near portal at HQ, why is this happening sir?? ialready deleted rf_online.bin and update but still got crashed

Everytime i go near the HQ portal i get the problem, i tried creating other chars on other race still the same problem.. im using the LytoGame client 1.86GB and the full patch 12MB

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
My character also got "Rf_online.bin is not working" problem i make another character and level it up to 40 after changing my class got crashed again near portal at HQ, why is this happening sir?? ialready deleted rf_online.bin and update but still got crashed

Everytime i go near the HQ portal i get the problem, i tried creating other chars on other race still the same problem.. im using the LytoGame client 1.86GB and the full patch 12MB
Install teamviewer.com and pm me ID & PW.

Best Regard's
MID-WAY DEVELOPER TEAM.

Diana

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point