Could Someone Give me Advice on Optimizing Multiplayer Performance in X2Game?

komyash

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello there,

I have recently started playing some of the multiplayer modes in X2Game; and I am having a blast. Although; I have noticed some performance issues when playing with friends; especially during large matches or when many effects are on screen. Sometimes the frame rate drops; and there is noticeable input lag; which affects the overall gameplay experience.

I am hoping to get some advice from the more experienced players here on how to optimize my game settings or tweak my system to improve multiplayer performance.

I have already tried adjusting some in-game settings like lowering the resolution and reducing the quality of textures, but the issues still persist during more intense moments. I am not sure if it is a server side issue or something on my end.

Are there any particular graphics settings that have the biggest impact on multiplayer performance?
Is there a recommended internet speed or latency level that I should aim for to avoid lag during multiplayer matches?

Also, I have gone through this post; https://x2game.net/threads/skorost-respa-mobov-dlja-ccsp-kvesta-na-2-i-3-kveste.3191/ which definitely helped me out a lot.
Could mods or add-ons impact performance in multiplayer mode; and if so; should I disable them?

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.😇