Vote Point
https://mid-way.ru/forum/threads/cheaters-using-bugs.1891/
Where do you see bugs?
Gm unhappy on the direct said.
What evidence do you hav??
Anyway as long as CORA is not happy
You can be free to prohibit people
Really admire!!
what? so you say that acc farmed Dagnue solo? with 4-6 towers? Cool story bro. Its not about Cora its about you... I`ve already caught your RL and he was banned BUT it wasnt enough for you to stop. Oh well, go find another server then.

kok07123

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
what? so you say that acc farmed Dagnue solo? with 4-6 towers? Cool story bro. Its not about Cora its about you... I`ve already caught your RL and he was banned BUT it wasnt enough for you to stop. Oh well, go find another server then.
Would have been able to 6 towers.
Are you buns?
Do not worry that I will continue
Until the server is shut down:Beach:

northy

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
https://mid-way.ru/forum/threads/cheaters-using-bugs.1891/
Where do you see bugs?
Gm unhappy on the direct said.
What evidence do you hav??
Anyway as long as CORA is not happy
You can be free to prohibit people
Really admire!!

I play Cora and I'm not happy to see those ACC's bugging Elan PB's as we have done those PB's inter race for weeks to get all our races strong. No need what so ever to cheat at all as this has now given all ACC a bad name and most of us know the ACC who do not cheat!

kok07123

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I play Cora and I'm not happy to see those ACC's bugging Elan PB's as we have done those PB's inter race for weeks to get all our races strong. No need what so ever to cheat at all as this has now given all ACC a bad name and most of us know the ACC who do not cheat!
Do not worry that I will continue
Until the server is shut down:Beach:

kok07123

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
[QUOTE =“northy,post:12782,member:3406”]無論什麼讓你幸福的花花公子.....什麼悲傷的生活你領導.... [/ QUOTE]
不要擔心我會繼續,
直到服務器關閉:海灘:

wich

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
today acc use 1 tank 8 launcher 6 tower and support team why we can't kill dagnue?
Just because we are acc?
today kill dagan and dagon of bell and cora Less than we are
why they can kill dagan and dagon This is a bug ban all kill dagan and dagon people
Is that what you mean?
You know today to help dps of acc?
we only use 1 expert
Where did you find the bug?
or you only want Prohibit acc farm ddd?
acc can kill ddd this bug? ban all acc
bell and cora can kill ddd gz
is that what you mean?
all acc is bug
cant farm ddd because will go ban
if you dont want acc farm cancel Acc this race plz
just cora and bell say we cant so we use bug?

brago

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
today acc use 1 tank 8 launcher 6 tower and support team why we can't kill dagnue?
Just because we are acc?
today kill dagan and dagon of bell and cora Less than we are
why they can kill dagan and dagon This is a bug ban all kill dagan and dagon people
Is that what you mean?
You know today to help dps of acc?
we only use 1 expert
Where did you find the bug?
or you only want Prohibit acc farm ddd?
acc can kill ddd this bug? ban all acc
bell and cora can kill ddd gz
is that what you mean?
all acc is bug
cant farm ddd because will go ban
if you dont want acc farm cancel Acc this race plz
just cora and bell say we cant so we use bug?
I dont get a single meaning of that. You have 8 launchers? Why I saw no one at cw then? I know Zhao, Villar and maybe 1 more who was not banned. Where is 8 launchers? I`ve never seen 9 acc before (8 dmg + 1 tank as u said)

kok07123

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I dont get a single meaning of that. You have 8 launchers? Why I saw no one at cw then? I know Zhao, Villar and maybe 1 more who was not banned. Where is 8 launchers? I`ve never seen 9 acc before (8 dmg + 1 tank as u said)
You have a problem with your IQ.
Of course not seen.
Otherwise it will prohibit so many only?

wasp

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
When i joined Dagnue, ive personaly analyzed situation. I wouldnt join it unless i knaw its legal way. There ware 6 towers seted in normal way like evey pro spec can do it w/o any bugs, 7 strikers + me + RB (iv seen most those strikers 1st time, so i guess u have multi log alt army), i asked why dagnue isnt other DDD eazyer? answer was cuz of lowest HP regen, so i SKed and join the party and started dps( with this DPS we can drop everthing on this server 8x gold SKs + RB ). After we killed it, i even made race chat Gratulation for whole Acc race and said it to cora race with heppyness on face (we did it), and started finish my PvP nightmere elems. Now im banned, all my accounts are banned, cuz some1 generalize all situations and droping everything to the same bag no matter what it is. I have never been cheated, i can sneack u , distract u but never cheat, i worked hard those those blocked toons and u knaw that very well.
Greating to all.
osa,wasp,essssa,skala.g6.stone,g6mode