Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

bellato bug tower

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Why cora has 4 animus? Let's give them just 1. It has been from start that bellato spec can carry 4 keys. That's special class. Like cora grazier or acc striker. Imagine if acc spec could put only 1 tower or if striker couldn't heal in SK...Mau (spec) has weak points, learn them and everything is gonna be just fine. " how about bells can only use one key at a time" - they do that ....

Last edited:

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
"No rules with unbalanced race!" - which race are you referring to? Grand update is also at Red Fox (now owner of official RF Online). As I stated before lv 70 was never meant to be balance.

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1. rules must be stated and put on forum if you gonna call out on them (agreed on GM or players mutual mutual agreement)
2. only when rules are put / named / agreed, then we can ban people ban people, warn them, etc
3. until then, players gonna abuse the system all the time

ps. was it ZIONs MAU over that turret and was it ZIONs turret that one? I was there also and I counted turrets from players, now I ask you, did you?

trash

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
NO TIME FOR RECORDING... IM NOT THE ONE COMPLAINING ANYWAY.. WHY SO DEFENSIVE ON ZION? ARE YOU THE OWNER? BUT STILL I DONT CARE.. HAHAHA

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I don't advocate protection of any player if that player has made mistake / exploited system. But when people start "assuming" on unknown facts, then I will stay on defense of those players until matter has been resolved. No need for CAPS LOCK trash, as you are not subject of this thread. And no, I am not ZION.

trash

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i rest my case bro... lets enjoy this new update.. hail bellato! hail heidi!! snob cora... snob acc!