Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Balance is problem or?

There are several ways to solve this problem

• We will remove all items from defcon update.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We will try replace our custom items to items from Age Of Patron Update (Summer update). It means po

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
  • Staff
Hello everyone,

We will continue analysing situation about server balance and we also can say, that is the problem not only on race or classes, it's a problem a server conception.

There are several ways to solve this problem:

1) We will remove all items from defcon update.
2) We will try replace our custom items to items from Age Of Patron Update (Summer update). It means porting current server update to Age Of Patron.

What is your suggestions? Discuss about it here.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Need to know what exactly were items from Age of Patron. But I think we need palmas elems and perdion armor bonuses for 70 legendary armor.
As i noticed there is a noisy glitch with a attack range. Could it be fixed?
About price ballance. M.A.U. and turrets price could be more then it is now. Turreter could by as many as he can buy and place as many as he want. M.A.U. rider you know what he can do.
I am recommending to make price for turret and m.a.u repair in gold points. You cant farm gold so fast as dalant/disena/cp so it will be a challenge who will be well prepared for a battle.

ibooted

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i suggest that add chip hp def or what so ever during cw its too soft it can be blown away in just 2-3 minutes by 3 maus lol lvl cap 55 i i think its not a good idea we already upgrade and farm hard just to make our items and stuff... the lvl 70 cap is fine its just that do more balance you always focus on bells and acc maybe its time to fix some in cora like how come paimon has a higher damage than isis and cora def is kind a bug i guess coz its too soft compare to other race..

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
  • Staff
i suggest that add chip hp def or what so ever during cw its too soft it can be blown away in just 2-3 minutes by 3 maus lol lvl cap 55 i i think its not a good idea we already upgrade and farm hard just to make our items and stuff... the lvl 70 cap is fine its just that do more balance you always focus on bells and acc maybe its time to fix some in cora like how come paimon has a higher damage than isis and cora def is kind a bug i guess coz its too soft compare to other race..
It's impossible to balance the current server conception, because it will be need remove all custom items from defcon update.

ibooted

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
It's impossible to balance the current server conception, because it will be need remove all custom items from defcon update.
if you insist cap 55 then its like a total wipe out you already downgraded elems etc etc and now cap 55 its like saying its a total wipe out and everyone is back to 0. Look do you think they made items 55 or upgraded any stuff whic is lvl 55? no right? because they focus on max lvl which means lvl 70 so whats the use of the upgraded lvl 70 if this update will be applied?? for me its like a total suicide..

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
  • Staff
if you insist cap 55 then its like a total wipe out you already downgraded elems etc etc and now cap 55 its like saying its a total wipe out and everyone is back to 0. Look do you think they made items 55 or upgraded any stuff whic is lvl 55? no right? because they focus on max lvl which means lvl 70 so whats the use of the upgraded lvl 70 if this update will be applied?? for me its like a total suicide..
Server with a total online less than a simple minecraft server - it's anyway nonsense. Sure, you can continute play on this project, because we will plan launch a second server and make a much tests first, and later if anybody want to porting his character to second server, we will help with transfering.

It's not a problem with adv, it's a problem with server, server conception requiring farming and farming 24/7 and in total it's not given any fun.

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
finally, CEO is talking bout his future server... Lmao ;))
Learn from your mistake, man...
In chosing servers, any player cannot assure long periods and loyal play, but he can assure to choose a server to play by proving the words admin or GM said, or by reading the description of the server given.
and if all dont meet the requirenments they expected, surely they will go.
check n recheck your server hundreds of times before releasing it.
hope for your success, coz we do not believe with a poor handling server and a sweet words called promises.
and the last: never lies to your players!!!

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
DOWN GRADE LEVEL 70 TO LEVEL 55?! DAMN.. THIS MEANS SERVER WILL SOON SHUT DOWN... HARDWORK ENDS UP F****D?! WTF.. WIPE MY ITEMS JUST FOR ONCE AND I WILL LEAVE THIS SERVER.. IT TOOK ME WEEKS AND MONTHS JUST TO FIND WAYS ON HOW TO UPGRADES/HUNTS ITEMS FROM MOBS AND PB'S.. AFTER ALL THOSE HARDWORKS AND WASTED TIMES HERE COMES THE PROUD ANNOUNCEMENTS OF DOWNGRADES... WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN HERE? SEEMS LIKE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR PLAYERS FEELINGS...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
DOWN GRADE LEVEL 70 TO LEVEL 55?! DAMN.. THIS MEANS SERVER WILL SOON SHUT DOWN... HARDWORK ENDS UP F****D?! WTF.. WIPE MY ITEMS JUST FOR ONCE AND I WILL LEAVE THIS SERVER.. IT TOOK ME WEEKS AND MONTHS JUST TO FIND WAYS ON HOW TO UPGRADES/HUNTS ITEMS FROM MOBS AND PB'S.. AFTER ALL THOSE HARDWORKS AND WASTED TIMES HERE COMES THE PROUD ANNOUNCEMENTS OF DOWNGRADES... WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN HERE? SEEMS LIKE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR PLAYERS FEELINGS...
goooooo away stay far away nigga or playing alone with your nasty items bitches if u don't care about other players

Chronos

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I WILL FOR SURE.. PLAY ALONE DUMBASS.. AND BE THE RACE LEADER OF ALL RACES BASTARD..
ajajaj go away stay far away O_O but all normal players really wanna play on good server :Beach:without piglet with items and no online:Shok:
i'm playing on this project since 2010 and i saw what the server it was without crying nigga like you!:Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Shout:

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
ajajaj go away stay far away O_O but all normal players really wanna play on good server :Beach:without piglet with items and no online:Shok:
i'm playing on this project since 2010 and i saw what the server it was without crying nigga like you!:Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Prankster2::Shout:

no wonder.... playing alone since 2010..hahahaha goodbye!! play alone until the end of your days.. enjoy being dumb.. white monkey!

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Need to say my last word about the balance of this server. It never was and it never will be. Because too many things needed to be done for that and GM will never do it.
After reducing pvp elems and increasing defense of mau GM still not noticed huge healing from inana (7k) and big deffense and attack power in 67 lvl turret.
Also there is a problem with turret and mau repair costs (lesser then 15kk for 1 turret and 15-20kk for full mau repair).
Noticed issue then you can lost too much cpt from a noob just because he have not good amount of it. Just like on old russian official server (for example if I have 1kk cpt and noob got nothing I will loose almost 20 or even 50k).
It is good to know this server will be updated soon. I saw many new players there. But with those problems they will be more angry then satisfied.

Cain

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I have a suggestion. remove all stealth pots/mantle only class skill from trappers this way the skill could be unique in a way.

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
@PiuPiu, "big defense on 67 turret", have you ever saw 1 striker killing turret in 2 shots or 1 even. Punisher takes 3-4 hits to take down 67 turret. And Cata T3 golden with 100+k dmg hits 67 turret with 10k-15k, and takes 7-9 hits to kill it. I call that unbalanced.

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
+ losing that much cpt from new player (lower lv) is 100% legal. It's like that on many other private servers and it's the same for years on official server.

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
+ healing from Inana on lv 70 should be 5-7k, its "healing" animus, only purpose it's to heal caster. On official inanna lv 58 heals for 5.3k Kill animus, problem solved.

Cosmic Entity

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
And yes GM, many things should be removed from game, especially "stealth pots". Those should be in CASH SHOP, only obtainable by donating. Trapper class loses its purpose if everybody has 99 stealth pots in bag. Make it less grindy, especially pvp elems which don't have bonus on them. Put them on pbs which have random rs. (it's more fun and people will play hard to get those). Classes needs balance (def ranging from 50k-100k doesnt apply on mobs). Remove all those cash "free" pots and put them in donators shop. And upgrading stuff is too easy when you can get 99 t5 in 2hrs, 99 keens/favors in 15 min. Need to make harder to get those +5 +6

Status
Not open for further replies.