Register Log in

administrator look

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWhiskey

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dear Admin, how soon do you plan to release a really worthwhile upgrade?
Introduction coats will not change the situation on the server. Since proteins with increased PB and Cora will not be able to farm them, but what can I say, even the acres can not play because every man for himself.
We need to introduce something fun and challenges, as well as a PVP server to simplify at least 1-2 times for the development of mid-level. Well, if you already want to be topom be nice to spend more time than anything.
We need a normal jewelry instead of regular stihiyka with GSH pb.

Enter the weekly award for a premium subscription, in the form of boxes.

Adjust the balance of the damage!

P.S enough to ignore PM on the forum. Reply in PM!

Reactions: Fry

Hyonoter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Completely agree on whiskey, I've donated A LOT to the server because i saw its potential but, It's never improving.... ADM adding new stuff that WILL unbalance things(cmon 50% attack cape) instead of working on the real problem... FARMING IS TOO HIGH, after reaching endgame our routine simply consist on loggin in spec, farming pbs for gold and cp(as they dont drop anything worthwhile, especially for me who donated and have 3d set).

Def system not working, it was reported and I HAVE to prove it...

Legends/council armors break too easily, they don't even wipe, they simply break....

to make 5 legendary launcher we need to farm A LOT

Damage from classes was not tested, players loose the will to play after 1 or 2 weeks of pure farming...

It is completely annoying and even I, who invested a lot, am losing the will to play...

Tocoli

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Just from today test :
Iwhiskey do to me 8k normal atk, dont even know dmg with skill, i do to him 2k dmg
Zeronine is same i think, he hit MAU melee 8k dmg

When i see video of iwhiskey 47k atk power, 12k def, as a striker ?
Got 13k def melee dps with 70+4 and 21k atk ....

And yet, you still say "Damage are good like they are"
like i just said in game, dont even want to play anymore, balance is ... well , there is no balance, ACC have everything, other race dont.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Just from today test :
Iwhiskey do to me 8k normal atk, dont even know dmg with skill, i do to him 2k dmg
Zeronine is same i think, he hit MAU melee 8k dmg

When i see video of iwhiskey 47k atk power, 12k def, as a striker ?
Got 13k def melee dps with 70+4 and 21k atk ....

And yet, you still say "Damage are good like they are"
like i just said in game, dont even want to play anymore, balance is ... well , there is no balance, ACC have everything, other race dont.
And what is your concrete offer's? Why do you think, that we must make balance for low online race? MAU have over 100k HP and this damage - very low, it's not a damager or killer. MAU is support class.

Tocoli

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i dont ask for advantage of low race,
i dont talk about population (if it was only a population problem, i would not talking about damage ....)
i only say acc race is overpower against other race.
as we see screenshot, your test dmg is acc against acc, did you really try a simple cora (warrior, mage or ranger) against acc ? (i dont talk about bell, but i think it's same as cora)

RF is a pvp game, and yet we can't pvp because it's too unbalanced in dmg.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
i dont ask for advantage of low race,
i dont talk about population (if it was only a population problem, i would not talking about damage ....)
i only say acc race is overpower against other race.
as we see screenshot, your test dmg is acc against acc, did you really try a simple cora (warrior, mage or ranger) against acc ? (i dont talk about bell, but i think it's same as cora)

RF is a pvp game, and yet we can't pvp because it's too unbalanced in dmg.
RF is command game, not solo. At the morning we make a patch for mage, as u know there is no MAGE on ACC race and we make test between acc launcher and cora mage, and it's works good now.

Tocoli

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well, you did your test, i see what the pvp is like now, two different opinion ... nothing move.
and my dmg test today isnt as a mage, but warrior dps, 13k def... not the buggy archon armor +1 with 5k def, lower than my 65 int +2 ... (as consul spot ...)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
well, you did your test, i see what the pvp is like now, two different opinion ... nothing move.
and my dmg test today isnt as a mage, but warrior dps, 13k def... not the buggy archon armor +1 with 5k def, lower than my 65 int +2 ... (as consul spot ...)
whre is proof's? Make a video with your problem, now it's just a pack of words.

Tocoli

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
... dont even want to continue this chatting ... COME SEE BY YOURSELF DURING CW, if any race come against ACC , if you want proof

CaTv

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hey admin, really dont wanna be rude but its not fun playing as a melee with 23k deff and 28k hp and being 1 shoted by 1 acc

Raffi

Active User
Staff member
Premium User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Def:
Screenshot_1.jpg
Attack:

Status
Not open for further replies.