Register Log in

Acc only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonjong

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
welll now that mau is also over power i guess we all go bells is that how the admin in this game wanted? is this what you call balance? you didnt even check whats coras problem too if ever they have one....mau has already got huge damage and fine defense before. this update is only in favor for bellato coz maybe only bells donate hahaha! cheers! time to leave this server!

Lant

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
welll now that mau is also over power i guess we all go bells is that how the admin in this game wanted? is this what you call balance? you didnt even check whats coras problem too if ever they have one....mau has already got huge damage and fine defense before. this update is only in favor for bellato coz maybe only bells donate hahaha! cheers! time to leave this server!
Dont you dare say smth about balance when for 4 days all cws I see are won in 4 minutes by accs lol. Maus might be strong but just ask for admin to go check, dont come saying shit and that hes making bells strong or anyhing. Btw im not even bellato Im cora.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Stop hysteric. First of all read the news or you blinded? @Raffi moderate this topic.
It's really funny, when Accretia OP it was ok and bellato waiting some changes over 6 mo. You will waiting only 48 hours. Post more stupid messages about balance, as i see all players are become a developers.

bonjong

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Dont you dare say smth about balance when for 4 days all cws I see are won in 4 minutes by accs lol. Maus might be strong but just ask for admin to go check, dont come saying shit and that hes making bells strong or anyhing. Btw im not even bellato Im cora.
are you out of your mind of course acc will win they got numbers and they always go in war so tell me again about acc always winning dont comment shit in my post and the chip here has low def and low hp i guess thats why its easy to blow it off bells also can destroy other chip in just 5 minutes or so if they got numbers try to always go in war so you know what im saying

Lant

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
are you out of your mind of course acc will win they got numbers and they always go in war so tell me again about acc always winning dont comment shit in my post
Ofc they have numbers. Its impossbile to kill any striker who have atleast 2 vampiric items if you dont hit 8k+ each hit or if you dont 1 shot them. Spec is already good for accs and you still go in forum asking for more buffs on specs.

bonjong

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Ofc they have numbers. Its impossbile to kill any striker who have atleast 2 vampiric items if you dont hit 8k+ each hit or if you dont 1 shot them. Spec is already good for accs and you still go in forum asking for more buffs on specs.
im not asking for spec buff so save you shitty comment in my post understood? then why not use vampiric too? you only got same damage i guess?

Lant

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
im not asking for spec buff so save you shitty comment in my post understood? then why not use vampiric too? you only got same damage i guess?
Wont discuss in forum. You are not asking but others accs are, admin wont read only your comment. Sure i can use vampiric but which class have the highest damage on hit? Who can hit 8k on a single auto attack and get like 4k back of hp with 50% vampiric?

xinfectedzz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
and here we going no real feedback what could be changed only crying and making fun of stuff thats so stupid guys give the admin some time god damnit kiddos these days keep up your work admin and dont listen to the guys who are flaming or making their jokes of these stuff have a nice day

Lant

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
and here we going no real feedback what could be changed only crying and making fun of stuff thats so stupid guys give the admin some time god damnit kiddos these days keep up your work admin and dont listen to the guys who are flaming or making their jokes of these stuff have a nice day
agreed

bonjong

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
you know what this update smell fishy only mau is being change coz u know what only heidi is the donator and hes using mau so i guess thats it case close cheers! let heidi play the game just him ahaaha

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Accretians were still camping bugs. To avoid that admin please increase panzer gen to blessing level or add bugs in hq/settlements like on other servers (ex. russian "off" bekar, katan, e.t.c.). Thanks

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
:) haha i really like this server... everyone is full of spirit !
guys, lets see how changes will affect in game for few days... i m sure admin won't let anyone down..
and if they do.. i pull out all players and left only meta and donaturs left in this server... chill down, amigos :)

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
That's the end of "Push to kill" for sure
End of ACC striker making 60 k on Goliath, but SSSR and TACT3C continue to 2 shots CATAPULT so no problem with MAU.
At the moment your strikers continue to OS players so what you want ? A zone OS ? A map OS ?
MAU are close be normal and all accessory are back.
Where is the problem ?

sarina

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
camping is not a problem actually, just go and fight with ACC not running, if you want the blessing find tha way to get it not everytime complain, wake up bellatos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.