Register Log in

Acc only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinfectedzz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
so it seems that bells are leaving this server now too and that means no coras no bells only accs congraz i hope the "feeling so cool accs" are happy now!
i mean i am pretty new here but heard enough things acc op (lifeleech etc) cora up bells in the middle

there are no rules for spawn camping towers or something else you come out of elan and you face 10 turrets Oo + 6 people in siege kit what will you do ?
i heard maus where good but watching how 1 acc striker 2-4 shots a catapult shows me how unbalanced it is

if you really plan to fill your server you should check the balance of this server and create some rules about spawn camping and entrance camping

new players are leaving way to fast because bored accs love the spawn camp them the whole day

sorry for shitty english xD

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Thank you for your report, i'll give you information some changes in a 24 hours. Balance patch is ready two weeks ago, but we faced with unexpected problem with launcher, now this problems has been solved.

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1. should be reasons why acc camping.. it's only coz bells highbies wipe elan acc lowbies, and we not even two hours,brew (whole day is overacting report), we just react.
2. maus are good. yet, 1-2 shot? (another overacting report) how can u take damage from striker if u busy creating chars but not upgrading gears. no wonder u hav silky armors.
3. why u running from my weak alt char, meta?

xinfectedzz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
first of all wtf is meta my name is MauMau and i am a mau rider on lvl 70
to the elan point i am playing here for 2-3 days ? and i never saw bells killing lowbie acc on elan when i move to elan i only see acc archons there and some specs
about the maus mate pls learn to read i wrote 2-4 shot not 1-2 shot before you answere on any stuff read right ok ?
and no its no overacting ask istone he does that alot to my catapults :) and its full upgraded
and once again who is meta? if you think i am meta (if thats a player) use your brain mate i am not, even the admin can check my account if he wants to :)

edit: i tried plenty of times to mine in elan in the 2-3 days of my playtime and i wasnt even able to mine once i even tried to run out 30 times without attacking just jumping on 1 point and got killed the whole 30 time

anyways that are just informations for the admin since most bells left the server already

another edid xD: this informations are not only based on my short expierence here on this server, also from many others player wich played bell for a long time here and also informations from cora side so decide yourself what you think about all this stuff
i think the admin wants a good balanced server with alot of nice pvp and not a 1 race server where accs fights acc because there are no other races!

Last edited:

xinfectedzz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
like i told you ask the admin to check my account and i can ask him too and if he tells you that i am not meta i hope you final shut your mouth and start trying to use your brain

the admin can even check the ip from me and that meta guy to inform you right now my ip will be from germany

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
vpn, mate... i play from singapore right now. no need to defend yourself, pronqueen. we ve known all. all good. if u fear that weak LC, i won't online it awhile.

xinfectedzz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
god mate tbh stfu this thread is not about a stupid player like you its about important stuff so the admin can decide what can make the server better and now pls stfu and go back in your hole man

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i didn't see zlaya complaining nor whinning. he's good RL and knows well how to play.. he hit acc 1-2 hit and acc down from long ago till today, yet we see no acc whinning, they work hard upgrading. and yes admin will do the balance, im sure admin is wise and have perfect judgement. good day, meta. keep on making chars. Make many coras i suggest.

xinfectedzz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
ye you never saw zlaya complaining cuz you never talked with her but maybe it will help your brain when i tell you that Zlaya also left the server
we are all currently playing on another server so i couldnt care less what you write but we all liked this server that why i wrote this thread to give the admin some feedback
and another thing the admin is maybe wise but dont has perfect judgement thats why the admin needs feedback from the players but all you do is talking stupid stuff about a mete player you maybe you finaly just stfu and stop writing in this thread if you think acc are ok the way they are its fine for you but 2 other races dont share the same opinion guess why

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
like i told you ask the admin to check my account and i can ask him too and if he tells you that i am not meta i hope you final shut your mouth and start trying to use your brain

the admin can even check the ip from me and that meta guy to inform you right now my ip will be from germany
Im SSSR,
Bist du deutscher ? Wenn dein IP richtig aus Deutschland kommt, kannst du deutsch reden oder ?

We attacking bellato in elan and NJ because we have reasons. Your RL Zlaya and Heidi attacking firstly my race so my race made report. And we as leader have to make repell.

Also you can see in the last posting, that we were also in bottom position . In the past Zlaya made bully to acc (bellato owning). We never win in the CW 2 and 3 you can ask Zlaya.

We made much much much test to find the way from weapon , elemntals etc. Some effect doesn't work etc , but we never give up to find another way to get win.

Do you think that acc never in the bottom situations ?

Last time we Accretians only 5. Also me , Chapa, Jaeger , Istone, u571 against 10 than more bellato with dual logins ( also 2 Windows in 1 play). You can ask your Member of Archon about this situation.
But we never give up to find the way. And now we found the answer to get win again.
We made complain too about dual logins (Heidi use always till now)
,damage mage and etc. but the answer doesn't come. So we accretians decide to find the answer by ourselves.

GM made this server not easy, he made much much test.

So complaining is not answer
Never give up is the answer. Make always upgrade your gears.
And remember talk less do more.

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
u dont need to get involved here, sssr... for someone who busy for nothing useful for his main char, and never go for CW war, yet login cctvs only, we'd better say no more here..
thread is closed to me. :)

xinfectedzz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
sssr i know you are german :) ja ich kann deutsch reden schreiben wie du es gerne möchtest :) kannst auch gerne mit mir im discord reden :)
about the dual logins yea i saw that atlot and i hate that another points where rules should be apllied too
for me it seems that the admin need way more feedback so he can act better for the future and its absolute not easy to balance every race and it will take it time but telling the admin that all races are fine is also just stupid and wont help the server

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
So, the main problem of this server conception is that we have been added many features from 1.5A, but as we see it was a bad idea.

First of all, we're trying to decreasing some params new cloaks, rings/amulets and will continue to analyzing situation.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
GM , can u make for Repair MAU more expernsive than normal and when destroy , the key gone ? because , when cheaper repair and not gone, its more benefit for bellato..
when u make all standart CCR, make true all standart CCR not one or two sides

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
GM , can u make for Repair MAU more expernsiver than normal and when destroy , the key gone ? because , when cheaper repair and not gone, its more Benefit for bellato..
when u make all standart CCR, make true all standart CCR not one or two sides
Sure, we will continue monitoring situatuion.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
GM, Defend from MAU i think too big, because i hit him 200, 300 what a def XD , and MAU so easy take me down .. do you have calculated the Def and Attack of MAU ?

sarina

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
is that bellato called balance now? there mau so big deff and hit more while ACC striker hit only 200-300 hmmmm, where is the balance in here now???

Status
Not open for further replies.