Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

SOLVED warlock offensive job skill bugged ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiaziz

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I did some test damage to one of the beta tester in cora, and i did 1 shot with both skill job from warlock, but when i try to do it with Elite force it didnt even do 1 shot, i tried from basic > expert > elite and none of that did a 1 shot 1 kill , but instead using striking force and mirror force does 1 shot 1 kill.

even when i do it to the monster the damage is unreal. it did like 16k to Turncoat in Sette. i think admin should look it up

Attachments

• 1633622943893.png
    1633622943893.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 138

andrewdillon08

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1638692078315.png
1638692102732.png
1638692112745.png

Cant shoot with mineral rocket
Class buff Unlimited Support only last for 30 seconds.... its shit
Patience only last for 60 seconds ? idk maybe this is intentional but its annoying

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Its not a bug

warlock skills scales on aditional damage
this is based on fact there going be higher level mobs in future and getting high aditional dmg weapon may be helpfull

Xionele2

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I did some test damage to one of the beta tester in cora, and i did 1 shot with both skill job from warlock, but when i try to do it with Elite force it didnt even do 1 shot, i tried from basic > expert > elite and none of that did a 1 shot 1 kill , but instead using striking force and mirror force does 1 shot 1 kill.

even when i do it to the monster the damage is unreal. it did like 16k to Turncoat in Sette. i think admin should look it up

Basically warlock skills are scaled on Melee damage.
the mirror force, staf and skill
everyone who played 1.5A version knew it.

The reason why They scale on Melee (and aditional damage) because if the spells scaled on magic it would be overpowered broken.
the skill damage is harshly Reduced in pvp and by enfleebement spell.

pks

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
this special skill misses all the monsters that are about my lvl, so I've tested in flem and only gives low damage, I'm using rare 2 lvl 30 staff from class quest that hits other monsters 2k easily.

NeutralB0001.jpg
NeutralB0002.jpg
NeutralB0003.jpg

Last edited:

Warmonger

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
увеличивает урон у металки на пу не влияет .
1649059657053.png

Illusion Attack не работает пока не бафнешь скил Cloaking и дмг с всех проф скилов на много меньше чем тычка
1649059729540.png

Урон на металки увеличивает для пу нет , вамп на пу работает
1649060020619.png

Status
Not open for further replies.