suggestion about next update

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakalang99

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i know that all the GM staff is currently updating the server.
and while they update the server we are still playing in the pvp server. and some of us (all of ous to be precise) are waiting eagerly about next update. and also many of us who still playing in the pvp server had already reached to the end game content where we cant either level up nor farm faster. in other word we are at our peak of patience waiting next update which havent shown a progress yet.
so what im gonna say here is a suggestion to GM to give update of what already fixed and ready to be placed in the next grand update. i mean it doesnt do you a big work to just upload 1 or 2 screenshot of what youre working on right?. i know that you posted some picture already couple days ago. but man this update is taking too long right. in order to avoid the decreasing anticipation of player i suggest to do update on what are currently being worked on. i just dont want a great server like this to just dissapear in a thin air.
all the best to midway PVP server.

Deformato

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i know that all the GM staff is currently updating the server.
and while they update the server we are still playing in the pvp server. and some of us (all of ous to be precise) are waiting eagerly about next update. and also many of us who still playing in the pvp server had already reached to the end game content where we cant either level up nor farm faster. in other word we are at our peak of patience waiting next update which havent shown a progress yet.
so what im gonna say here is a suggestion to GM to give update of what already fixed and ready to be placed in the next grand update. i mean it doesnt do you a big work to just upload 1 or 2 screenshot of what youre working on right?. i know that you posted some picture already couple days ago. but man this update is taking too long right. in order to avoid the decreasing anticipation of player i suggest to do update on what are currently being worked on. i just dont want a great server like this to just dissapear in a thin air.
all the best to midway PVP server.
You up 70 lvl?

CaTv

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
In bells there is 68 guy, im at 67. I know where it would be posible to lvl up to 70 but it would take too much time. The best advice i could give if they would increse exp at kukra, just and roll that out so the guys could reach lvl 70

xXxNikoxXx

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I'm stop play at 67 cuz is very boring lvling in tweezer and havent ppl strong to pl vafer...

Why w8 for a "MEGA ULTRA LARGE AWESOME" UPDATE???

Dont forgive GM, have a tons of server... if one is boring, ppl find another...

Make few updates slowlys to fix something and hold players...

Status
Not open for further replies.