Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Some help updating on new stuff

PoisonApple

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello everyone!
I quit playing when the server had a major update and LOTS of errors and bugs were happening (I believe it was when the legendary stuff got removed).
Today I installed it again and tried playing for a little, but I'm completely unaware of what's going on hahahaha.
I tried looking a little bit around the threads but coulndt find any telling what's new, what got removed, how to craft new items, new drop list and stuff like that.
Can anyone link me to a thread like this, please (if there is any)?
Thanks!

PoisonApple

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Also, my WASD is now WQSE. Does anyone know how to fix it? >_>
EDIT: Nevermind, found it. :)

Last edited:

PoisonApple

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I think its still the same about what you know.. There's no update yet so far.

Actually there is: novajan map removed, HQ PB loot table changed and now there is a Type D kind of armor/wep that I don't know where to get or how to craft, golden rush event only on weekends... and that's just what I found out playing alone for like 3-4 hours.

dayataps

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Actually there is: novajan map removed, HQ PB loot table changed and now there is a Type D kind of armor/wep that I don't know where to get or how to craft, golden rush event only on weekends... and that's just what I found out playing alone for like 3-4 hours.
Type D drops from PB (70 rare D =3D in elan, 65~67 remaining elan pb bosses/ belphegor)