level progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakalang99

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i see that novajan is the latest leveling spot here. but seeing the monster variation in novajan does not look good at all. i walked the map from the entrance till the end and all the monsters seems to be giving the same ammount of exp and even the drop is the same. what i imply is here is for a map as big as novajan it should have some more variation monster right. maybe the entrance is for level 53 to 58, mid section is for 58 to 63, and the end of the map is for 63 and above. i heard that level 64 killing the mobs only gave 0.3% each with premium. i personally think this is too stressing. so please do something about this.

12PLO

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
there is news, on the russian discussion. you cant speak russian cakalang? thats your problem, go learn
hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha .. few words but very meaningful fabulous :Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin::Biggrin:

jackfrost

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
jesus!!! update will be given coming soon jsut calm down and wait and read news :Help:

there is news, on the russian discussion. you cant speak russian cakalang? thats your problem, go learn

So non russian player is a nuisance here? because we can't speak russian?
Very nice then, what's the point making this server on international basis if the local player act like this also the news is only in russian. Better go to other international friendly server other than here

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
So non russian player is a nuisance here? because we can't speak russian?
Very nice then, what's the point making this server on international basis if the local player act like this also the news is only in russian. Better go to other international friendly server other than here
News wil be announced later, stop flooding. If you cannot speaking calmy, stop use forum.

cakalang99

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
jesus!!! update will be given coming soon jsut calm down and wait and read news :Help:
you know this forum is not all russian right. be respectful to the others.
i believe this is international server so please, please be nice to others who do not understand russian language

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Status
Not open for further replies.