Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Hello Admin!

kutokumar

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Are you planning on removing gp rush on weekends?....or this server will dissolved thats why you dont care anymore let us know so that we wont waste our time here!...it makes sense no voting systems means no publicity players come go...

Creed

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Bell is dead
Acc is dying
Cora is dying
No players to play with!
No promotions!
No events!
Update will never ever come (been expecting it for 2 months now)
HOW DO YOU EVEN PLAN TO REVIVE THIS SERVER? admin pls respond

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Bell is dead
Acc is dying
Cora is dying
No players to play with!
No promotions!
No events!
Update will never ever come (been expecting it for 2 months now)
HOW DO YOU EVEN PLAN TO REVIVE THIS SERVER? admin pls respond

There is no any reason to say, that server is died. We are still working on our server core and first alpha will be started this mo.
Anyway, I can say, that better waiting once, that if you will continue playing grinding games forever.

kutokumar

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
There is no any reason to say, that server is died. We are still working on our server core and first alpha will be started this mo.
Anyway, I can say, that better waiting once, that if you will continue playing grinding games forever.
ok...if thats the case i guess ill just w8 for the update but how long?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
There is no any reason making this slowly, we are have no reasons for us. I can't say about any date, but if we don't faced the problems we are planning make alpha test 15 november.

kutokumar

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
ive been waiting for the restock of piggy elems but it seems not restocking...plz restock thanks!

Creed

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Good day Admin! Just a suggestion, can you add in the website the number of people online for each respective race?
I just want to check if the population is increasing or not