Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLVED Consul reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf234

User
Cash Shop
After election are done and people get teams by cpt rank if server reset for whatever reason these teams resets too.

Wolf234

User
Cash Shop
NeutralB0005.jpg

Wolf234

User
Cash Shop
мы две недели разрабатывали план захвата чипа, а ты нам его за минуту испортил :Ржу не могу::Ржу не могу::Ржу не могу:
Sorry if i don't read minds. And btw last CW i tried to help you two to drop chip hp until 1-2% BUT you guys keep putting towers to damage my MAU, and do you know what's more funny than that? you died to mobs.
You could just send me a message on discord to help you or saying about that "plan'" but ingame i can't read whatever you say and in here i don't think it's the place to talk about those things...

Myp

User
User
Cash Shop
НО вы, ребята, продолжаете ставить башни, чтобы повредить мой MAU, и знаете, что еще забавнее этого? ты умер от мобов.
Башни я ставил как раз чтобы не умереть от мобов. MAU нам твой был не нужен, но он сломал мою турель и мобы стали бить меня. Я специально поставил одну турель к чипу а вторую чтобы бежать к хранителю, но они вместо того чтобы защищать меня от мобов начали бить тебя. Поэтому я упал :Ржу не могу:

Status
Not open for further replies.